Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any December 2021 bypass people?

Well I have a date for December set. Hopefully everything goes through with insurance since my nutrition class for December is a little earlier in the month, but otherwise things seem to be on track. Just wondered who else might be a December RNY out there???

On 10/15/2021 at 14:59, PhxSolRising said:

Curious, when did you get your surgery date? My Dr has been telling Dec 2021 but I haven’t received an “official” date yet. Hopefully soon 🤞🏽

Mine is Dec. 13th. Very odd though she said they won’t know till December if insurance is good with my date. Apparently it is 6 months exactly and that puts me just about 5-6 days past 6 months so they wouldn’t know until they requested. Sounds so crazy to me, but who knows🤷‍♀️

December 22nd

December 8th!!!! So excited, but kinda nervous now that I have an actual surgery date. Kinda worried if I can actual do this. Anyone else?

On 10/28/2021 at 19:41, Lem32 said:

December 8th!!!! So excited, but kinda nervous now that I have an actual surgery date. Kinda worried if I can actual do this. Anyone else?

I’m starting to feel the same way worried if I can do this and just worried in general

2 minutes ago, mrsjo said:

I’m starting to feel the same way worried if I can do this and just worried in general

Exactly!!! I know I can work out and I know I can watch what I eat. But can I really stick to the diet like I will need to. I am worried about dumping pain, if I do mess up. Nothing scares me enough not to do this, but just worried. And I feel like December is forever away.

I'm nervous too! Then excited. Then scared. Ahhhhh. Mostly excited. But there is so much to remember. We shouldn't doubt ourselves so much! We can do this!

You are right we can do this. And we are stronger in numbers. I hope this can become our own little buddy group.

I’m so glad to “know” some people here finally having bypass in December. It is good to have more in number so we can encourage each other. I’ve been trying to read and prepare myself with some of the great books one of the members posted about. I am new here but excited to learn more and be a support for each other!