Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

'08 - Who do you want?

Who do you want for President?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want for President?

• Mitt Romney
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Rudy Giuliani
    • Barak Obama
    • John McCain
    • Joe Biden
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John Edwards
    • Fred Thompson
    • Bill Richardson
    • Ron Paul
    • Chris Dodd
    • Duncan Hunter
    • Mike Gravel
    • Tom Tancredo

Well, Obama is way hotter than Dubya!!!

Nah! I like the southern boy, Obama hot? , he doesn't do it for me.....now Mitt, I think he is darn fine! if we go by looks, I would've been happy to see his face on tv year after year.....

Ok, now I will confess something, as much as I couldn't agree with good ole Bill's poolitical ways or personal...., I admit that back then when he was president, I thought there was this sexiness about him...:thumbup: yes indeed.... now, he looks too old... but I used to find his voice very sexy and his half closed eyes too... and I must be somewhat right, because obviously he was lucky with the ladies...:eek:

Elenaton: You are so very right. You and I can never change anything - at least not on our own. :wink:

I would much rather enjoy your friendship here than get into some p....sing contest.

(I actually did forget that I used the term "buffoon" which wasn't nice. So I probably had no business calling you down on your Osama remarks. See, you know more about Obama than I anyway... I didn't know his middle name is Hussein.) :thumbup:

Besides, I think this is going to be a very interesting political race - on both sides. We may as well sit back and enjoy it. :mad: :thumbup: :eek: :thumbup: :crying:

If we're talkin' looks here grrls, I favor the John Edwards type. Brains and booty. Good combination.

Isn't that just like us... reduce everything to sexual innuendo. Woo hoo!

Elenaton: You are so very right. You and I can never change anything - at least not on our own. :wink:

I would much rather enjoy your friendship here than get into some p....sing contest.

(I actually did forget that I used the term "buffoon" which wasn't nice. So I probably had no business calling you down on your Osama remarks. See, you know more about Obama than I anyway... I didn't know his middle name is Hussein.) :thumbup:

Besides, I think this is going to be a very interesting political race - on both sides. We may as well sit back and enjoy it. :drool: :crying: :eek: :mad: :crying:

I agree, p...sing contest no good....:oh::no::thumbup::nono: cheers contest :wink: YAY!!

Oh yes, this is a very interesting political race!:thumbup:

If we're talkin' looks here grrls, I favor the John Edwards type. Brains and booty. Good combination.

Isn't that just like us... reduce everything to sexual innuendo. Woo hoo!

Dang it! I've forgotten about him now that he is not in the race....oh yes, I think he is fine! with him, I feel this urge to see him nekkid....:thumbup: love his booty, awesome body and freaking cute face....

sexual innuendo, us? says who....:eek:

Power and money are very attractive "qualities" in a man. Booties certainly factor in as a close third.

Just kidding. Face and booty come first, no matter what!!! And then sense of humor...

Cheers!!!

Power and money are very attractive "qualities" in a man. Booties certainly factor in as a close third.

Just kidding. Face and booty come first, no matter what!!! And then sense of humor...

Cheers!!!

Yeap! face and booty come first....no matter what...:thumbup: and I like a sense of humor, but it doesn't hurt to add the power and the money...

I want to be in the oval office with Mitt and John E.........alone.........:eek:

We can set that up for you. Pick out your purtiest blue dress!

yummy...........:eek: I already have the "navy" dress....

I'm ready.....

OK ladies, going home now, it was fun! have a great weekend! and don't do anything I wouldn't do.....:thumbup:

Yeap! face and booty come first....no matter what...:thumbup: and I like a sense of humor, but it doesn't hurt to add the power and the money...

I want to be in the oval office with Mitt and John E.........alone.........:biggrin:

Of the Repo offerings, I did favour Mitt Romney. I thought that he would have done a fine job. He seems intelligent, well-educated, and thoughtful. That he is physically attractive is a bonus. It is too bad that he is out of the race.

Of the Repo offerings, I did favour Mitt Romney. I thought that he would have done a fine job. He seems intelligent, well-educated, and thoughtful. That he is physically attractive is a bonus. It is too bad that he is out of the race.

Romney was my favorite.... I'm hoping he gets the vice-presidencey nomination, but who knows.... yeah, the looks were a bonus.... but me liki him......:wub:

Romney would be heads and shoulders above that doofus Huckabee as far as I'm concerned!

Yeap, not a Huckabee fan here either....:unsure:

I'm still on the fence. No matter who wins for the Dems: Clinton/Obama , I'd like to see John Edwards as the VP candidate.

BJean, your right - the commercials in TX are a bit annoying, specifically Obama..and that has turned me off him some.

"If" I had to a pick a Rep - it would have been Romney. McCain, too old to suit my generation / needs & Huckabee - WAY TOO "out" there.