Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

does anyone have feelings for their lapband doctor?

Of course it will never happen. I am married. The doctor is married. It's a crush that's all.

thanks

sorry- I misunderstood- I was thinking you were really FALLING. crushes on the whole are fun!

:(

My next appointment isn't until 1/2/08 and I'm going on vacation* a week later so I don't think my next fill will be until Feb. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well. I still don't have any restriction but I'm plugging along.

I need to work on exercise. Cardio alone isn't cutting it. I need to get some little weights to start. I just ordered the Biggest Loser DVD to try too. What I really need to do is grow some balls and join a gym! lol

FL was great! We had an amazing time, everything went smoothly and the weather was beautiful. I am taking my boyfriend to Las Vegas in Jan as a surprise for his b-day!! I talked to his boss today and got him some time off, told both his bands not to schedule anything, booked the kennel for the dog, etc. He's going to be sooo surprised!

You should have an easy trip. When we went to FL in Oct I was at exactly 250 (I'm 5'5") and the airline seats were no problem at all!! I even had a little slack on my seatbelt because I didn't have to move it allllllllll the waaaaaaaaaaay to the end!

I haven't really seen ClaraMae posting lately - worries me a little.

DITTO!! My surgeon is also a hottie. I don't have a crush per say, but damn he's cute. My husband met him just prior to surgery. When he left the room, he rolled his eyes around and said, "Yeah... Now I know why you chose him!!"

My fill doctor is an offical hottie too.. He is a Cubano, tall, dark and very handsome...But no crush, sweet on my eyes.. My hubby is also tall, dark and very handsome, so I have my hands full with him.

my band doctor is not the type of guy that i would develop a crush on. i'm sure he was a looker in his time, but there is a pretty significant age difference between himself and me. Now, he is not a bad looking guy, but i prefer my strapping "youngish" man with a six pack at home..lol (although my band doctor did warn dh, that he (my doc) used to look just like dh (in build) and that his day is coming too, and then he will understand where i am coming from...THANK YOU DOC!!. i almost had tears come to my eyes however, when he was explaining stuff to me. very understanding, very compassionate man. lots of experience...and he sits down and really talks to you..

my pcp, however, there is no crush, but i feel a connection to her (thus the reason no crush). she hugs me when i come in to see her. she has shared with me her own weight loss struggle and her own history with an eating disorder and sexual abuse. she is awesome. i feel like she is a friend. although, wouldn't call her on the weekend. she gave me her cell phone number once, but got rid of it..i figure they have enough of us patients during the day..haha. plus..she has seen parts of me that no normal "friend" would ever see.

My doc is a handsome man.. and the most charming person I've ever met (that's a big reason I picked him, he was so personable and made me feel comfortable).. But I'm not attracted to him.. I would say it's age, since he is significantly older than me.

This is kind of funny.

When I researched my surgeon all of the reviews talked about what a hottie he was. Above and beyond his success rates, competency, etc. - they were talking about his looks. Like that's what I care about.

When I saw him, I had to disagree with them. Didn't do anything for me at all. (I think he's the spitting image of Kevin McKidd). Someone I know who used him things he's a total dreamboat. I just can't see it. But I don't care.

He did a fantastic job with my surgery, and the second surgery I went to him for, and that's what I care about.

A lot of it has to do with the emotional support and the caring personalities...

i wouldn't say i have a crush on him... but feel connected to him because of how helpful, encouraging and supportive he has been.:)

I haven't fallen for my doctor but it is easy to do when you are seeing an attractive, kind caring person on a regular basis. Remember, you are the most important person to them while you are in session and who doesn't feel special when they get that kind of attention.

shelli-you are only doing that because of your issues and because you got it going on (hee-hee)

seriouly girl don't don't go there!!!!!!!!!!!

aubrie-lololololololol now that's funny!!!!

I am single, but I didn't know that men notice that kind of stuff as well (call me crazy, been without a man for 11 years!!!)

Woops, meant to add.. he looks like that every second of every minute I see him. He always has the biggest smile on his face.