Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had to get a new badge at work and when he pulled up my profile he said, “girl you need new photos. Want to do that while you’re here?” Felt good to get new photos on something I wear every shift that looks like me.

My DL expires in April next year, hopefully I can give them a lower weight 😂 I actually think the weight reflects what I was 9 years ago (180..I had done a WL program where I got down to 167…then went back up over the years…pre-surgery I was at 245. My actual *highest* is 270; 20 years ago. …so my goal is to be my drivers license weight in 2 months 🤣🤣

On 7/26/2021 at 4:29 PM, catwoman7 said:

I always put 250 lbs on mine even though I weighed well over 300. When I got down in the 130s, I had to get a new one, but I put 140 because I figured I'd have some bounce back weight (unfortunately, I gained more than that...). But that was the first time I ever I lied and said I weighed MORE than I actually did!

I also used to put 250 even when I was over 300! I just renewed mine a couple of months ago and I was 100 pounds under what used to be the low lie.

My weight said 180 for so many years- they never asked me if I needed to update and I didn’t offer, so my weight kept saying 180 even when I was around 340- yikes. I’m currently only 6 lbs from that lie, so when I renew next year I can either keep the weight there or hopefully be lower than that?

Thank goodness I didn’t go missing anytime in the last 15 or so years because if they advertised that the missing woman was 180 they’d have never found me even if they were looking straight at me.

On 7/26/2021 at 4:03 PM, Maisey said:

I noticed today that I actually weigh 5 lbs. less than the wild lie that has been listed on my driver's license for the past 25 years! 🤣🤩:D I guess it qualifies as a NSV.

I was thinking about that the other day...how funny!

I had to come back here to say that today, I am the exact weight that is on my Drivers License 🤣 86KG (189.6lbs) May 2011 is the last time my weight was this low.

I'm not due to get my driver's license renewed until end of this year (so I still have my bigger face on it), but I did get my health card renewed this summer.

My head shrunk. So did my neck, which ironically makes me look like I actually have a neck!

Now I'm trying to decide if I should renew my passport early (doesn't expire until 2027) and pay the darned fee. Pre-covid, it was sorta annoying to have to convince the immigration/customs officer that I am indeed me and just 120 lbs smaller....and then have to answer all the regular questions: "how did you do it?" "what do you do to keep it off", etc. etc....

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

I'm not due to get my driver's license renewed until end of this year (so I still have my bigger face on it), but I did get my health card renewed this summer.

My head shrunk. So did my neck, which ironically makes me look like I actually have a neck!

Now I'm trying to decide if I should renew my passport early (doesn't expire until 2027) and pay the darned fee. Pre-covid, it was sorta annoying to have to convince the immigration/customs officer that I am indeed me and just 120 lbs smaller....and then have to answer all the regular questions: "how did you do it?" "what do you do to keep it off", etc. etc....

I actually got a new passport this summer for that very reason - even though now I am about 15 lbs lighter than that pic - it at least looks somewhat like me! I didn’t want to get somewhere and have any issues. And I had to renew my global entry so it just worked to go ahead and get a new one.

I was just thinking about this today. When I renewed my license I was probably 380, and the woman made me change my hair color (some days it looks browner, some days it looks blonder) and then said, "And your current weight?" I couldn't bring myself to say "380" out loud so I put 340... and now I'm 20+ pounds below that.

I'm not sure at what point I'm going to need a new photo, but my license that was issued in the spring already looks nothing like me after having lost almost 50 pounds.