Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When did you get skin removal? How much did it cost? And who was your doctor?

I had mine at about 18 months post WLS. I had a Tummy Tuck w/muscle repair, breast lift & augmentation, and arm lift. My surgeon was Dr. Alex Earle in Miami and I paid $16,100.

12 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

My before & after pics.

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

You look amazing thank you so much for the information

Sure-and thanks! You’ll find that prices vary wildly around the country. I’m from Seattle, it would have cost me $30,000-$40,000 there. Even after the costs of travel I came out way ahead by going to Miami.

Yes I’m in Texas and I’ve consulted a few near me in Dallas and told I can get my stomach and breast covered by insurance. But I’m really looking hard for the best surgeon/results and hopefully the price not too bad even if I have to pay all oop. I notice Miami has some great prices.

Check out Dr. Earle. He operates on a lot of post WLS patients. He’s not the cheapest, but his credentials and safety record are top notch.

Hi!

I had a TT, arm lift and breast lift at 14 months post-sleeve-surgery. I had it booked/set at 7-8 months post op, and this was the earliest my chosen surgeon could get me in. Had he been less busy, I would have gladly done it sooner.

I paid around 15K I think in total (But this was in Canadian dollars). Insurance paid for a few thousand as well.

In the link below, the last pic on second row was me 1 month before plastics. The 3 pics on the last row are varying times after plastics:

Edited by ms.sss

My before & after pics. image-0.0020265579223632812.thumb.jpg.feea809127cf288c2f8a10af4e248681.jpg
image-0.0020265579223632812.thumb.jpg.87d63576a02685ff501b07332d1c74c4.jpg
Thanks for sharing! That's amazing!

On 7/28/2021 at 9:12 PM, ms.sss said:

Hi!

I had a TT, arm lift and breast lift at 14 months post-sleeve-surgery. I had it booked/set at 7-8 months post op, and this was the earliest my chosen surgeon could get me in. Had he been less busy, I would have gladly done it sooner.

I paid around 15K I think in total (But this was in Canadian dollars). Insurance paid for a few thousand as well.

In the link below, the last pic on second row was me 1 month before plastics. The 3 pics on the last row are varying times after plastics:

Thank you so much for posting this! It's really inspiring! I'm at the same starting weight and hoping to get to similar place.

What is your secret! A

Also, a question if you don't mind... were you heavy for a long time? I'm hoping my skin shrinks as well as yours pre-ps (I'm only 3 weeks post op, so long time to go). But I've been overweight/obese my entire life and scared it won't have a baseline to shrink to

20 minutes ago, ABGT500 said:

Thank you so much for posting this! It's really inspiring! I'm at the same starting weight and hoping to get to similar place.

What is your secret! A

Also, a question if you don't mind... were you heavy for a long time? I'm hoping my skin shrinks as well as yours pre-ps (I'm only 3 weeks post op, so long time to go). But I've been overweight/obese my entire life and scared it won't have a baseline to shrink to

Yeah, one of the things I like to remind those starting out is to take regular pictures throughout the process…its really cool to look at them all side by side later! 😂

I was pretty much normal-sized up to about age 30. Started packing on the pounds after I popped out the Kid. I’m guessing i got to obese level in my mid-30’s, and morbidly obese level in my early 40’s. I’m 49 today.

Lol, there’s no secret: i ate ALOT less and moved around ALOT more (i was lucky to have no known medical conditions that would impede weight loss, so my body operated on “calories-in-calories-out” pretty predictably). Oh, and i was on Team Very-very-Little-Net-Carbs throughout….i know the carb topic can get “lively” on here, so I’ll just leave it at that, lol.

Good Luck!❤️