Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WHERE ARE MY AUGUST 2021 PEEPS?

5 minutes ago, Veronica-FS said:

Well am sad, my surgery was tomorrow but it got canceled emoji20.png because of Covid-19 pandemic..
Now I have to wait to be called in to continue...

Sent from my SM-G998U using BariatricPal mobile app

There is a thread on the bypass board about this I was just reading. Happening to several people. Sorry to hear it. Hang in there.

Edited by ShoppGirl

I can’t wait till I have the surgery. So ready to start my new life.
Had a horrible experience at work today. Had to put on a lab coat and overalls and they didn’t fit properly. Could barely move in them. Felt so embarrassed. Had the same thing a few weeks ago when trying the new uniform. They didn’t have my size so I had to try men’s sizes. So embarrassing and it looked horrible. I am so ready to never feel this way again.
I just finished week one of the pre-op diet my surgeon gave me. Just one more week. By this time next week I’ll be done. Can’t wait. 🤞🏻

7 hours ago, muffin.x said:

I can’t wait till I have the surgery. So ready to start my new life.
Had a horrible experience at work today. Had to put on a lab coat and overalls and they didn’t fit properly. Could barely move in them. Felt so embarrassed. Had the same thing a few weeks ago when trying the new uniform. They didn’t have my size so I had to try men’s sizes. So embarrassing and it looked horrible. I am so ready to never feel this way again.
I just finished week one of the pre-op diet my surgeon gave me. Just one more week. By this time next week I’ll be done. Can’t wait. 🤞🏻

We must have our surgery around the same day. Mine is on 21st. Reach out to me if u need a buddy. I am going crazy ditching my lifeline of dt Pepsi. Lol.

So my date is Monday, August 16th. It got real yesterday after talking to the OR nurse.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:18 AM, phenomenally_me said:

Wow! I've been on my journey since February 2021. I'm so glad I now I have a date. I was denied by my insurance after 5 months of pre-op appointments so I'll be going to Mexico.

I am doing the same thing as u

Surgery on 8/31. Getting a jump start on the diet so I can minimize any complications and make sure I get a good surgery. Down 9 pounds in 5 days. Worried I may lose too much to keep my insurance approval. Have 3 weeks to go. The diet is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I am not feeling really hungry at all but I am only on it 5 days so far.

57 minutes ago, Tony B - NJ said:

Surgery on 8/31. Getting a jump start on the diet so I can minimize any complications and make sure I get a good surgery. Down 9 pounds in 5 days. Worried I may lose too much to keep my insurance approval. Have 3 weeks to go. The diet is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I am not feeling really hungry at all but I am only on it 5 days so far.

I got my surgery on August 4th. My doctor was very happy I lost 14 pounds in the prior 2 weeks. Once you have your insurance approval, your all set..don’t worry…they want us to lose the weight at the end..it helps with shrinking the liver for surgery and helps us with our new lifestyle. It helped me so much and now I’m 21 pounds down since July 19th. Keep up the good work!!