Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any scale recommendations? My scale is giving me numbers all over the place. I started around 330 pre op. Now that I'm below 300, I can't get a good number on my digital scale. My weight ranged from 295 to 277 this morning. I usually try to get numbers twice so I can get consistency, but that would be 277. Yesterday it was 288. I doubt I had 11 pound drop in a day. Advice?

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using BariatricPal mobile app

Have you moved the scale recently? Having it on an uneven surface can cause bad readings. Also, try changing the batteries -- some scales show erratic readings when the batteries are low.

I have the Renpho one that is popular on Amazon. Has an app that tracks stats & measurements.

Edited by MistySkye

Have you moved the scale recently? Having it on an uneven surface can cause bad readings. Also, try changing the batteries -- some scales show erratic readings when the batteries are low.
The battery looks almost completely full. Could that be off?

My scale recommendation: The new and improved No-Scale. It's free, takes up no room, does not give inconsistent numbers. Additionally, you will not get frustrated by numbers that are too high or simply refuse to change.

I credit my No-scale with my apparent lack of stalls allowing me to focus on following my plan. My No-scale never tempted me to 'change things up' to get a new number on the scale.

Get the No-scale today! You will be glad you did!

Good luck,

Tek

7 hours ago, Dame21 said:

Any scale recommendations? My scale is giving me numbers all over the place. I started around 330 pre op. Now that I'm below 300, I can't get a good number on my digital scale. My weight ranged from 295 to 277 this morning. I usually try to get numbers twice so I can get consistency, but that would be 277. Yesterday it was 288. I doubt I had 11 pound drop in a day. Advice?

My scale is the same way... is your scale from Taylor brand?

I'm going nuts, every time I step on it's wildly different.

6 hours ago, MistySkye said:

I have the Renpho one that is popular on Amazon. Has an app that tracks stats & measurements.

This is the one my dietician recommended - love it!