Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This has been... just a whole crazy crazy adventure.

Highest weight 402, currently around 200-210. Had my surgery at 325lbs 2018-01-22, will have my TT on 2021-06-04

over 3 long years. I am happy I am stable (weight shifting a bit up and down but never too major) and i was approved for a panni. But with my weight loss and how my skin hangs, the surgeon suggested a fleur de lys since my upper stomach have what I call my second set of boobs. I am excited and scared of this new adventure but I will say my self confidence took a big hit with how my body now is

first two is the current me, and the last one probably at my highest. I hate showing my stomach now, even to my partner. When i bought my bikini, they had a hard time to find a bottom that I was asking for to cover the whole stomach. While the skin on my arms bothers me, it will most likely never be done. My legs will be as they are covered but should be in a year from now I assume.

image.png.4183d1159853d5dff92175245cd1194c.pngimage.thumb.png.5d783cc544b50060710223a8cf4efb91.png

image.png.1b6a952e48b58fec56c9d075f7a84d3c.png

Wow, you've gone great! Congrats on Onederland and pending surgery!

5 hours ago, Keira Fae said:

This has been... just a whole crazy crazy adventure.

Highest weight 402, currently around 200-210. Had my surgery at 325lbs 2018-01-22, will have my TT on 2021-06-04

over 3 long years. I am happy I am stable (weight shifting a bit up and down but never too major) and i was approved for a panni. But with my weight loss and how my skin hangs, the surgeon suggested a fleur de lys since my upper stomach have what I call my second set of boobs. I am excited and scared of this new adventure but I will say my self confidence took a big hit with how my body now is

first two is the current me, and the last one probably at my highest. I hate showing my stomach now, even to my partner. When i bought my bikini, they had a hard time to find a bottom that I was asking for to cover the whole stomach. While the skin on my arms bothers me, it will most likely never be done. My legs will be as they are covered but should be in a year from now I assume.

image.png.4183d1159853d5dff92175245cd1194c.png image.thumb.png.5d783cc544b50060710223a8cf4efb91.png

image.png.1b6a952e48b58fec56c9d075f7a84d3c.png

Congratulations on your success! I can’t wait to see your future results ❤️

you look amazing and I bet you feel great! thanks for sharing and giving inspiration to those of us looking forward to being in weight maintenance stage someday.

You look awesome and I'm sure you must feel awesome! I know it takes time for your brain to catch up to the new image, surgery will surely help. Best of luck. You've done wonderfully!

Curious, how did you get insurance to cover legs? I've never heard that before.

Wow! Congrats, you have done awesome!! Keep us updated after your PS!!

You’ve done an amazing job! I’m proud of you!! You know, I work as a fitness coach at the gym, and it brings me so much pleasure to see how people lose weight daily. That’s what I call pure happiness! I hope you’re doing well. It’s been a long time since your last reply, so I’d be grateful if you kept us updated on your progress. Your main goal is still the same: never stop. Btw, I know that some surgeons perform coolsculpting newburgh. As far as I know, they can lift if a person has lost a lot of weight. I’ll be happy if that is helpful to you. Anyway, keep us updated!

Edited by ColtenFernandez