Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fitness watch.

Not sure what your budget is or what you consider bank-breaking...but I swear by my Apple Watch. Not just as a fitness tracker, but for everything else too. :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

I also adore my Apple Watch for fitness tracking. Some of the older versions are more affordable and you probably don’t need anything but the WiFi version. The WiFi version links to my phone for texts, calls, etc.

I have a series 1 or version 1 Apple watch that my friend gave me used. I'm sure you could get a used Apple watch. I didn't think I wanted one and wouldn't have bought one except that my friend literally gave me her old one. It's so easy to use (Apple is good at that) and although I don't believe the calories from exercise are accurate, I don't believe any calorie counters are accurate because I've read a lot about how we really don't burn what we think we do from exercise, more like 10% of what calorie counters show. So, I don't eat the calories I "burn", but I like trying to close my rings and I have it set up that the face rotates pictures I've taken. And I love being able to see texts on it because sometimes I don't hear my phone, but I can feel the watch vibrate.

You could also look at FitBits; they have a variety of price points.

I'm on my second Fitbit. It doesn't have all the fancy features that smart watches have, but it does the job for me.

Samsung makes a smart watch that should match well with your Note 9 phone. Get a model or two older to save money and buy used as well.

My Apple Watch shattered so I needed a quick cheap replacement. I found an off brand smart watch/ tracker for around 30 dollars on Amazon. It is Letsfit IW1. It syncs with Apple health. If all you want is a true fitness tracker it works

I like the latest apple watch, which is pretty easy to use. It is quicker to see the time, answer the call and even write to someone. I can’t say I spend lots of time taking my phone out of pocket for such purposes, but my job doesn’t allow even such manipulations to last much time. However, I also like combining my looks with luxurious pairs of watches, and I even keep a collection in my watch winder. Of course, combining them with simple electronic versions is hard, so I wear the last ones to the gym and cool ones for some meetings/going out.

Edited by DianaAllan

I have a Fitbit charge 5. It's been reliable with my calories in and out as far as weight loss. Been trying the maintenance program the past month. So far so good. It helps with my sleep patterns and tells me how long I am in each of the sleep stages for the night, week, month. Also my heart rate variability, skin temperature...Etc. I like the ecg scan too. The battery lasts a week or more. I also like that I can set goals for steps or whatever. I don't have any other experience with any other watches but I am very happy with this one.

I have a Fitbit charge 5. It's been reliable with my calories in and out as far as weight loss. Been trying the maintenance program the past month. So far so good. It helps with my sleep patterns and tells me how long I am in each of the sleep stages for the night, week, month. Also my heart rate variability, skin temperature...Etc. I like the ecg scan too. The battery lasts a week or more. I also like that I can set goals for steps or whatever. I don't have any other experience with any other watches but I am very happy with this one.
I second the Fitbit. I have a charge 4. The watch itself tells me my step count, heart rate, Water count, and a few other things. However, you have to have the fitbit app for it to work and do all these things. Plus the app offers everything from my step count, heart rate, sleep patterns, fitness history, food journaling, stress management, calories burned and much more. They have a free and pro version. I've had the same watch and original band for a few years now. I have a screen protector on it. The fitbit is reliable and seems accurate. Each fitbit version has different features so be sure to check for what ones are important to you.

Sent from my SM-S115DL using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm looking at this I just found my it is quite inexpensive. Anyone ever seen these and half experience with them??? I'm very likely going to buy one soon.

https://www.wholeeshopping.com/items/22417182

I am just gonna suggest if anyone wants to get an Apple Watch to look out for it now through the holiday season. Mine was purchased at a steal a few years ago at Target during this season and I just noticed that they are already starting their Black Friday deals now. Best part is, starting now with holiday pricing if it ends up getting marked any cheaper you just bring in your receipt and they refund the difference.

I love my Garmin. Tracks All exercise, heart rate, sleep and stress. So much more. I had the Fitbit and Samsung smart watches and always go back to the Garmin.

I love my Apple Watch. Previously owned Fitbit and wasn’t happy with it.