Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have used holistic things after surgery several time. I just brought them in my bags when I knew I was going to spend several nights in the hospital or just used them when I got home.
I would just be careful to use anything that contained TCH if you are going to be using the pain meds you come home from the hospital with.
If you are taking the pain meds you might not need them for any arthritis!

I had RNY nearly two years ago and take CBD tincture daily (50mg), with no problems. My PCP approved this. I also take multiple prescription medications for ailments but the CBD doesn't adversely interact with them.

If you are uncertain whether CBD can work for you, ask for your doctor's opinion.

The tinctures are great but just one suggestion... If you decide to take CBD tincture, have a little food before using it because the oil can cause a little nausea for people with sensitive stomachs.

I used it right after surgery... if you use the oil/tincture, as suggested above, do it after a meal.

I also have one of those roll-ons that looks like deodorant and it helps like you wouldn't believe.

Living with arthritis is hard. In fact, treating it can be even harder, requiring joint replacement, exercise regimens, or medications in the form of steroids, painkillers, and anti-rheumatic drugs. I know firsthand how difficult and excruciating it is. Nevertheless, CBD oil can help. But I am more interested in the question, Who has the top THCV gummies for weight loss? I have gained a lot of weight after surgery and don't have the strength to exercise. I can't. I can only diet.

Edited by CarterNicholson

You better talk to your doctor about this because my doctor did prescribe me my CBD oil. But you never know what allergies you might have, and you better ask a professional for help first. Medical drugs are also not harmless if you take them in the wrong way or time.
Recently, I’ve found CBC isolate for sale at https://www.stateofmindlabs.com/store/CBC-Isolate-CBC-Distillate-p439053652 and use it now because it’s stronger than CBD oil or other regular stuff. Still, I did that knowing that I would probably have no side effects. I already knew my body was fine with taking bigger doses of drugs and had nothing to worry about.

Edited by henryettapar

I never found CBD to help with pain, at least not enough to get it to a tolerable level. There are other issues with CBD that make it an unwise choice for me. I know this because I discussed it with my medical team before trying it.

You should let your medical team know every prescribed medication and over the counter supplements you take or intend to take. If it has an effective ingredient then it can interact with other medications/supplements in often dangerous ways.

Knowledge is power and safety for you and your medical team.

Good luck,

Tek

Thanks for sharing your experience with CBD and pain relief. It's important to discuss any new supplement or medication with your medical team to ensure safety and avoid any potential interactions with other medications or supplements you may be taking.

I completely agree that knowledge is power, and it's always best to be informed about the supplements and medications we're taking. And just to add, if you're still interested in trying CBD for pain relief, it's worth researching and discussing with your medical team to find the best CBD for relief that suits your specific needs.

Edited by abitruchriste