Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery was May 7th. I was released from the hospital Saturday evening. Yesterday was pretty rough with nausea and pain. Once that was under control I felt better. My mistake skipping pain pill and zofran thinking I could do without.

I took zofran first this morning and then took the remaining morning pills with 4oz of Protein Shake. That seemed to do the trick and keep me from wanting to throw everything up. I feel so much better today than I did yesterday. Just keep walking and sipping fluids.

9 hours ago, A1220M said:

Same day here! We got this! 🤩

How are you doing with the pre-op?

32 minutes ago, NewStartvsg said:

How are you doing with the pre-op?

First 4 days without caffeine were TRASH. constant headache. Since then, I've felt great! Full of energy. I've been doing 3 shakes a day, 1 big broth and a bunch of water/flavored drinks. I was worried it was going to be hell the whole time.

How's yours going and how are you feeling?

17 minutes ago, A1220M said:

First 4 days without caffeine were TRASH. constant headache. Since then, I've felt great! Full of energy. I've been doing 3 shakes a day, 1 big broth and a bunch of water/flavored drinks. I was worried it was going to be hell the whole time.

For the most part pretty good, I have been craving popcorn. The hardest part for me is just late nights when I usually eat are cut off. I’m not hungry during the day at all. My first few days were okay it didn’t seem hard to transition. I had pizza for the last meal

19 minutes ago, A1220M said:

Ughhh I'm on day 3 of my liquid diet (4 shakes, 4 one cup servings of certain veggies a day) and the headaches are unreal!!! But of course the lack of caffeine, food and an upcoming visit from TOM will do that. LOL

4 minutes ago, SummerTimeGirl said:

Ughhh I'm on day 3 of my liquid diet (4 shakes, 4 one cup servings of certain veggies a day) and the headaches are unreal!!! But of course the lack of caffeine, food and an upcoming visit from TOM will do that. LOL

Understand that completely.

May 18th here... I’m hopeful my cycle goes away before!

1 hour ago, NewStartvsg said:

For the most part pretty good, I have been craving popcorn. The hardest part for me is just late nights when I usually eat are cut off. I’m not hungry during the day at all. My first few days were okay it didn’t seem hard to transition. I had pizza for the last meal

OMG popcorn 😩 My 3 year old wants it every other day... So the house smells like it. Never fails.

I'm literally sitting in the car with my fussy toddler while my husband and brother in law order bacon cheeseburgers with fries. This is going to go ahead and be the hardest I've hit so far. I should've brought a shake with me! Other than that, all good.

1 hour ago, SummerTimeGirl said:

So true! Nervous about my TOM starting on surgery day. I'm normally like clockwork, so... Yikes.

15 minutes ago, A1220M said:

So true! Nervous about my TOM starting on surgery day. I'm normally like clockwork, so... Yikes.

Mine is already late. Figures. Probably my nerves holding it back. It's happened before to me.

8 minutes ago, SummerTimeGirl said:

Mine is already late. Figures. Probably my nerves holding it back. It's happened before to me.

Ugh. That must've been horrible!

1 hour ago, A1220M said:

Ugh. That must've been horrible!

If I find myself going through something stressful I swear it come late. It's almost as if once I relax it's like, ok, here I am. LOL

14 minutes ago, SummerTimeGirl said:

If I find myself going through something stressful I swear it come late. It's almost as if once I relax it's like, ok, here I am. LOL

Well, this is definitely stressful!