Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleevers....What brand multi vitamin are you taking?

2 hours ago, PolkSDA said:

The Multivitamins are Equate (Wal-Mart generic) equivalent to Flinstones chewables. The Vitamin D and potassium supplements are just the cheap Spring Valley (again Wal-Mart). The calcium chews I use are Viactiv from Amazon. Tasty!

Thanks for that!

I have tried fusion chewable, can’t stand chewing them make me feel like throwing up. Nutrionist said switch to Flintstones Multivitamin, taste is not much better. I just ordered capsules from Bariatric Fusion.

37 minutes ago, Tim C said:

Thanks for that!

That is Calcium carbonate. My dietician said I needed calcium citrate. Has it worked fine for you? I want something cheaper and that’s definitely a better deal so I want to switch if it will work for me.

Edited by ShoppGirl

28 minutes ago, Auderly said:

I have tried fusion chewable, can’t stand chewing them make me feel like throwing up. Nutrionist said switch to Flintstones Multivitamin, taste is not much better. I just ordered capsules from Bariatric Fusion.

Bariatric Advantage chews don't taste that bad but too dang high

22 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

That is Calcium carbonate. My dietician said I needed calcium citrate. Has it worked fine for you? I want something cheaper and that’s definitely a better deal so I want to switch if it will work for me.

Bariatric Advantage does not taste bad they just cost too damn much

4 hours ago, PolkSDA said:

The Multivitamins are Equate (Wal-Mart generic) equivalent to Flinstones chewables. The Vitamin D and potassium supplements are just the cheap Spring Valley (again Wal-Mart). The calcium chews I use are Viactiv from Amazon. Tasty!

Thanks.

On 4/5/2021 at 1:18 PM, KayBee1972 said:

I still have about 3 weeks worth of the opurity Multivitamins. Every day I choke that thing down. The one day it wasn't awful was when I took it with a cup of coffee. Slightly less bad is taking it with yogurt. It also helps if you break it into smaller pieces first. I usually kind of bite it into 4 smaller pieces, take a bite of yogurt or banana and chew as quickly as I can. I don't retch the way I did for the first 4 weeks, but they are still awful,awful,awful.

Lol - I will have to try the banana trick. Cant have coffee yet. But have been crushing the pill with a meat tenderizer and mix it with plain yogurt and Peanut Butter powder just to make it somewhat tolerable. I even tried blending it in a little bit of milk but that was a fail. It’s sad when taking a Vitamin is the worst part of the day...

On 4/5/2021 at 1:18 PM, KayBee1972 said:

I still have about 3 weeks worth of the opurity Multivitamins. Every day I choke that thing down. The one day it wasn't awful was when I took it with a cup of coffee. Slightly less bad is taking it with yogurt. It also helps if you break it into smaller pieces first. I usually kind of bite it into 4 smaller pieces, take a bite of yogurt or banana and chew as quickly as I can. I don't retch the way I did for the first 4 weeks, but they are still awful,awful,awful.

Lol - I will have to try the banana trick. Cant have coffee yet. But have been crushing the pill with a meat tenderizer and mix it with plain yogurt and Peanut Butter powder just to make it somewhat tolerable. I even tried blending it in a little bit of milk but that was a fail. It’s sad when taking a Vitamin is the worst part of the day...