Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April 2021 surgeries?!

1 hour ago, Flounder said:

Had my surgery 4/12 and recovering. We will see how it goes! I'm still nervous and excited.

Congratulations. Hope you are feeling well.

I had my bypass the 8th of April too!!

6 hours ago, Cherylanne22 said:

Surgery's tomorrow, I am very excited. I already met two others same day, one right before me the other right after me. Makes me feel like I'm not alone. Wish me luck.

Good Luck!

6 hours ago, ShoppGirl said:

Congrats 🎉

Congrats...I wish my doctor get a cancellation, so I can get bumped up. Cuz it seems lik the 29th cant come quicker. Lol

I wish you all the luck. I had mine done jan 8th with no problems . I had the sleeve done and have lost about 55 lbs since jan. I am happy with that so far. Remember to drink plenty of Water at all times .

9 minutes ago, MizzKay said:

Congrats...I wish my doctor get a cancellation, so I can get bumped up. Cuz it seems lik the 29th cant come quicker. Lol

Hoping you get bumped up! I had my MD consult and pre-op classes today, along with my final labs, xrays and covid test. Was hoping for a surgery date next week, but really expected it to be further out...bariatric director pulled me out of class and asked me if I would want the cancellation spot on Monday! Thank goodness I have been doing the pre-op diet for over a week.

2 minutes ago, ngmancini said:

I wish you all the luck. I had mine done jan 8th with no problems . I had the sleeve done and have lost about 55 lbs since jan. I am happy with that so far. Remember to drink plenty of Water at all times .

Thank You! 55lbs is impressive! Congrats!

Edited by Luna Girl

Good luck everyone! I was sleeved March 10th and I've been really enjoying the Fairlife Core Power Elite High Protien shakes!! Pre surgery I loved the Premier Protein shakes but after surgery I find them REPULSIVE. These Fairlife ones are so good (taste like a not overly sweet melted milkshake) and are 12 oz with 42 grams of protein!! I wish I had tried them sooner after surgery.

You guys will all do great!!

I had my surgery “sleeve” done on the 12th
mom not having any problems drinking Water. All though I’m learning to drink slower. I’m on day 4 post surgery. And I still have pain on my right side. right at the rib cage could that still be gas ? It hurts not go to the hospital hurt. But I definitely can’t sleep on my right side

thanks

Hi, new here! I had my surgery on 4/8. Postoperative one week today and doing great! I am doing way better than I imagined. I did not require any pain meds along the way including immediate post surgery.

Tomorrow! Have to be at the hospital at 6:45am.