Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April 2021 surgeries?!

57 minutes ago, TerryS502 said:

I’m so blessed my restless leg went away. Now if I can get over 6 spoons of broth I’d be great lol did you increase your Protein? The doctor told me at discharge if I start to feel hungry increase my Protein Shakes to 3 a day.

I can easily do 64 oz Water + 3 Protein Drinks a day. Added in some Soup too.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:58 AM, tamm2x said:

Anyone else scheduled for April 14 gastric bypass?

Im scheduled on April 14th too but its for gastric sleeve

7 hours ago, Tommyjohnson@13 said:

Thxs. I’ve been drink about a gallon and a half a day. Today 4/12 is surgery day. I’m so ready to be on the other side of it. New life begins today

Good luck 🍀

Had my sleeve 1 week ago today. I have still not felt hungry! They told me in my classes leading up to this that I may have to set alarms to remember to eat. That is so true.

I can bairly get a protien shake down in an hour.

Edited by mindy81
Typo

i'm scheduled for April 19th for a lap band removal and a gastric bypass. It doesn't feel real to me yet. i have so much stress at work and home right now. i start my liquid diet tomorrow... 7 days out.

@linnea29 I WAS scheduled for the 27th but I had to reschedule bcuz I had a lot of stress at home and was unable to focus on me. Luckily my insurance wasn't going to pay so that kind of helped with my anxiety and fears. Then just recently I tested positive for covid....so all in all maybe it's not the right time to do the surgery. Hopefully one day but I will stay on track with eating right and lose the weight on my own.

Good luck to you, you got this!!

On 4/11/2021 at 6:13 PM, KarlaNJ said:

My surgery is tomorrow! A little nervous. Any advice???

Godd luck!

Just got scheduled for surgery, April 19th! Dr had a cancellation. So excited!! ☺️

Edited by Luna Girl

6 minutes ago, Luna Girl said:

Just got scheduled for surgery, April 19th! Dr had a cancellation. So excited!! ☺️

Congrats 🎉

Had my surgery 4/12 and recovering. We will see how it goes! I'm still nervous and excited.

2 hours ago, Cherylanne22 said:

Surgery's tomorrow, I am very excited. I already met two others same day, one right before me the other right after me. Makes me feel like I'm not alone. Wish me luck.

Congratulations And good luck 🍀

Edited by ShoppGirl