Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your favorite full liquid and pureed stage recipes?

I'm 10-days post-op and very happy to say that things have been going well. I've had no trouble getting liquids in and so far (cross fingers) my new little tummy is doing well with almost everything I've given her. I am on full liquids and will be for three more weeks. For my meals so far I've had Fairlife shakes, a couple of the bariatric pal Soup mixes, yogurt with Peanut Butter Protein and SF caramel Syrup added (it was so good!), and Pero fake coffee with GENEPRO in it.

It would be nice to add a little variety over the next three weeks. Does anyone have a favorite full liquids recipe to share? I'll take favorite pureed recipes too since I'll be on that stage for another 3-4 weeks after graduating from full liquids. Thanks in advance!

Congratulations on your surgery and I am glad things are going so well for you! During my liquid stage my favorite thing to eat was this red pepper and Tomato Soup that you can buy just about anywhere. It is pretty thick so I always watered it down to be on the safe side. I would say it was about 50/50 Water and Soup.

As for pureed recipes...the absolute best thing for this stage (in my opinion) is this vanilla egg custard. It is DELICIOUS! I basically survived on just that during my pureed stage. Well not really but I did eat it quite often in that time period...and even after I left the pureed stage. Also baby food is really easy and good - I recommend the banana! A weird one that I did when I was really craving pizza was taking low carb tortillas, about a quarter or so of one, and some pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperonis and I put them in a magic bullet blender thing (a food processor would probably work better). This created a very weirdly textured pizzaish puree that actually tasted surprisingly good. I imagine some people wouldn't be able to get past the texture/flavor combo on this one though XD.

I hope some of my suggestions help you a little bit . I wish you the best of luck in your continued weight loss journey!

thanks JMJames92! I forgot about the Pacific Foods Soups so yay for more variety!

The vanilla egg custard sounds good and your pizza mash sounds weirdly good. I will try both of them when I get to that stage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches