Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone tried Premier Protein Oatmeal shakes?



Recommended Posts

Looking to add some variety to my Protein Shake intake. They sound good but I wonder if they’re strangely textured or overly sweet. Anyone try them? TIA

editing: the name is Premier Protein with Oats

Edited by NiceAnkles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, NiceAnkles said:

Looking to add some variety to my Protein Shake intake. They sound good but I wonder if they’re strangely textured or overly sweet. Anyone try them? TIA

editing: the name is Premier Protein with Oats

Oh my gosh they are so so good! You should definitely try them. Premier as a variety of different flavors so you don't get bored. They even have a 🍌 banana cream flavor! Oh my goodness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nynandra said:

Oh my gosh they are so so good! You should definitely try them. Premier as a variety of different flavors so you don't get bored. They even have a 🍌 banana cream flavor! Oh my goodness

Also you can heat up the Premier Protein Oats in a bowl instead of drinking it cold. I have not tried it heated up but it's so good cold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the Apple cinnamon. Between those and ensure cafe mocha I had all the Protein I needed during that phase. I still drink the cafe mocha a few times a week when I don’t want hot coffee in the morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But does it have an oatmeal texture when drinking it cold?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Nynandra said:

Oh my gosh they are so so good! You should definitely try them. Premier as a variety of different flavors so you don't get bored. They even have a 🍌 banana cream flavor! Oh my goodness

35 minutes ago, Nynandra said:

Also you can heat up the Premier Protein Oats in a bowl instead of drinking it cold. I have not tried it heated up but it's so good cold.

Thank you for the info, Nynandra! I have tried other Premier shakes (love the bananas and cream!) but those oats ones are looking pretty good. Are they smooth or chunky? I hadn’t thought about heating one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Slightly Less Fatty Matty said:

I love the Apple cinnamon. Between those and ensure cafe mocha I had all the Protein I needed during that phase. I still drink the cafe mocha a few times a week when I don’t want hot coffee in the morning.

Good to know! The apple cinnamon and blueberry will be on my shopping list today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Slightly Less Fatty Matty said:

I love the Apple cinnamon. Between those and ensure cafe mocha I had all the Protein I needed during that phase. I still drink the cafe mocha a few times a week when I don’t want hot coffee in the morning.

Apple cinnamon is delish!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NiceAnkles said:

Thank you for the info, Nynandra! I have tried other Premier shakes (love the bananas and cream!) but those oats ones are looking pretty good. Are they smooth or chunky? I hadn’t thought about heating one.

They are good and smooth. No chunks at all. You are going to enjoy it. They are not too sweet or too bland. It's just right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Nynandra........I knew I wouldn’t be able to get it down if chunky and didn’t want to go through that expense if it was chunky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, freelee said:

But does it have an oatmeal texture when drinking it cold?

Not at all. It is so smooth. You will like them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, freelee said:

Thank you Nynandra........I knew I wouldn’t be able to get it down if chunky and didn’t want to go through that expense if it was chunky.

You're so welcome! Our stomachs would be messed up if it was chunky lol. I would be crying from agony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Nynandra said:

You're so welcome! Our stomachs would be messed up if it was chunky lol. I would be crying from agony

Omg I don’t even want to think about that! One time of the foamies was enough for me. 🤮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love them! They are 20 grams of Protein instead of the 30 in their other shakes but they go down smooth , no chunks, and actually taste like apple cinnamon oatmeal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

    • UniquelyMe28

      Exciting news for me. Found out I will be having my surgery October 25th! 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Jrule

      Any od 63 years old  or older having weight loss surgery or have had weight loss surgery.
       
       
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • HeBrokeTheChains

      I had surgery on September 27th and I am one of the very blessed ones that have had no pain to speak of besides a couple days of gas pain. I have lost 9 lb since surgery, and I am feeling a little like I should have lost more by now. Is that realistic? Or am I being too fussy?
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • QUEEN2021

      Hello everyone.. I had my surgery on Sept 30th 2021.. and it has been an horrible experience to me. I can't hold down fluids or soft food. so much mucus is coming up!! and I'm spitting all day. I'm so sad over this journey. is anyone having this same issue? if so, what are you doing about it. 
      · 1 reply
      1. SleeverSk

        Are you on meds for reflux? If not you should be at this point. If you are already on reflux meds get in touch with your surgeon asap as this is not normal. If fact i would be getting in touch with the surgeon either way. I hope your issue is resolved and you feel better soon

    • Meganator

      Tomorrow is the big day! Getting sleeved in the morning and possibly spending a dark and stormy night in the hospital after. I'm actually excited about that because rain on wedding days and birthdays is considered a sign of good luck- so wouldn't a commitment of re-birth qualify as well?
      Can't wait to see y'all on the other side!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×