Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck...coming soon to a tummy near you!

12 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

Is it much higher in price? Is the price, what you thought it would be for all these quotes? I have no idea how much it will cost. Is there anyway you could let me know a ballpark figure? Just want to see if it will be doable, since insurance will not cover it. Thanks

I honestly did not know what to expect as far as price quotes. So I was pleasantly surprised that both quotes were very reasonable. One just under $10,000 and one just over. I'm in California and everything is expensive here, so depending on where you are, you may find prices significantly lower.

Oh one other thing that happened during this visit. They gave me a robe to put on so the doctor could examine me and when I first saw it, I had a flash of the old anxiety that it wouldn't fit. And then I realized that's not an issue anymore! I'm really not extra-big anymore. Imagine that!

11 hours ago, Jaelzion said:

I honestly did not know what to expect as far as price quotes. So I was pleasantly surprised that both quotes were very reasonable. One just under $10,000 and one just over. I'm in California and everything is expensive here, so depending on where you are, you may find prices significantly lower.

Thank you for the info. I honestly had no idea about the expense. I hope it is lower for me. I am in New Hampshire.

9 hours ago, Jaelzion said:

Oh one other thing that happened during this visit. They gave me a robe to put on so the doctor could examine me and when I first saw it, I had a flash of the old anxiety that it wouldn't fit. And then I realized that's not an issue anymore! I'm really not extra-big anymore. Imagine that!

I can relate to this. I hated when they gave me the robe to wear. It was always too small. I always had to wear two of them. One going fwd, and the other backwards. It must have felt so good!

On 03/19/2021 at 23:20, Jaelzion said:

Isn’t that crazy how your mind still sees yourself?!!
I still don’t see myself as small but I know I am bc of the size I wear. Def a mind bender. Congrats to you! Your head will catch up w your body eventually.

Welp, I have my surgery date. God willing, I will have my procedure on July 26, 2021. That gives me time to get ready and also have a little more tenure on my job (I just started in January). I paid my first 10% deposit today (fully-refundable as long as I give 30 days' notice of cancellation).

The doctor warned me that my stomach might not be completely flat, it might retain some roundness, which made me laugh. I'm not expecting a six-pack or anything, I just want to get rid of some of this bulk! Just being able to put on a one-piece swimsuit without a skirt will be monumental!

On 3/26/2021 at 4:25 PM, Jaelzion said:

Welp, I have my surgery date. God willing, I will have my procedure on July 26, 2021. That gives me time to get ready and also have a little more tenure on my job (I just started in January). I paid my first 10% deposit today (fully-refundable as long as I give 30 days' notice of cancellation).

The doctor warned me that my stomach might not be completely flat, it might retain some roundness, which made me laugh. I'm not expecting a six-pack or anything, I just want to get rid of some of this bulk! Just being able to put on a one-piece swimsuit without a skirt will be monumental!

YAY! Congrats J! I wish you the best with this. I plan to do the same once I get to and maintain goal. Maybe before next summer.

On 03/26/2021 at 17:25, Jaelzion said:

I’m so excited for you!! Congratulations and can wait to hear about your progress. I was just wondering myself if PS for hanging loose skin around the belly is deemed medically necessary for most people or if you have to have a chronic medical issue - eg rashes. I’ve got a ways to go before then. But thinking ahead since I don’t have any Bitcoin to trade ☹️

On 03/26/2021 at 14:25, Jaelzion said:

I’m late to this party. Congrats! I love plastic surgery 😂.

What reason did your surgeon give that your stomach wouldn’t be flat? I’m surprised to hear that since you have a low BMI

On 03/26/2021 at 16:25, Jaelzion said:

Congrats! Very exciting. What is the reason he said your TT won’t be flat?

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

What reason did your surgeon give that your stomach wouldn’t be flat? I’m surprised to hear that since you have a low BMI

1 hour ago, Kris77 said:

What is the reason he said your TT won’t be flat?

My surgeon also told me my stomach may not be completely flat either. Said that yes, he can get rid of skin and some underlying fat, but he cant make my organs smaller! Lol

And he was right. Yes, my abdomen has very little “overlay” tissue, but my lower abdomen (below the belly button) is definitely a little rounded. Its especially noticeable (to me) when I have a big meal.

On 04/18/2021 at 08:39, ms.sss said:

04/18/2021 07:20 AM, Kris77 said:

What is the reason he said your TT won’t be flat?

My surgeon also told me my stomach may not be completely flat either. Said that yes, he can get rid of skin and some underlying fat, but he cant make my organs smaller! Lol

And he was right. Yes, my abdomen has very little “overlay” tissue, but my lower abdomen (below the belly button) is definitely a little rounded. Its especially noticeable (to me) when I have a big meal.

I can’t remember , did you have muscle repair?. (And I’ve seen your tummy, it’s pretty damn close to flat flat!)

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

I can’t remember , did you have muscle repair?. (And I’ve seen your tummy, it’s pretty damn close to flat flat!)

Yes, I had some muscle repair done (and bit of Lipo on the flanks)

And yes, I realize I *may* have a warped sense of what a flat tummy is supposed to look like (curse, you media and the representation of women!), but honestly, I think my abdomen looked "flatter" over-all PRE-plastics. Don't get me wrong, I totally prefer how I look now than before the TT (i'm waaay firmer), but yeah, I def have a little bump (currently filled with like a litre of Water in this pic, lolololzzz)

IMG_1735.thumb.jpg.572f8ec19f6459e3666e06eefcadbf54.jpg

Edited by ms.sss

On 3/26/2021 at 5:25 PM, Jaelzion said:

Welp, I have my surgery date. God willing, I will have my procedure on July 26, 2021.

Yippee!!!!!!

Omg you look fabulous!! Killer long slim legs and yes a flat tummy! I know we are all our own worse critics but damn girl you do look great!!