Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2021 Sleeve Patients?

How is everyone doing? Checking in.....

Weight loss has slowed down to a crawl. I am 23 pounds from Goal still and beginning to worry I will never get there.

I understand. I keep reminding myself it is a marathon not a sprint!

This Friday marks my 6 month surgiversary, and so far I am loving it!! I have new love and appreciation for clothes shopping, I'm training for a 5k, and I've made all of my self-imposed benchmarks so far including entering ONEderland this morning in time for my birthday later this month. I've noticed a bit of slow down, but like @GaGirlGettingHealthy said, it's a marathon not a sprint. I'm not letting the numbers or the scale dictate how I feel. I did that for far too long.

Happy 6 month surgiversary @njlimmer and congratulations on your achievements so far! :)

On 7/9/2021 at 6:05 PM, lekcir said:

I am currently down just over 70lbs. I am now averaging loss of approximately 1-2lbs per week and some weeks none. Still have about 20lbs to go.

Checking in! Lost almost 90 lbs. Doing so much better. I was having headaches at the beginning, but now I can definitely say they are caused either by dehydration or if I eat too much. But now they are almost gone.

Haven't had any cravings except for pumpkin spice since it's fall, so I got pumpkin flavored Premier Protein. It's perfect. I don't need sugar or flour in my life anymore. Perfectly content to forego them.

I tried Couch to 5K multiple times, but pulled a muscle in my hip, so I'm just walking a lot instead. My next goal is strength training.

Hope everyone is feeling good and making progress.

I am officially down 77lbs. My weightloss has come to a crawl as well, and I am about 6.5 months post surgery.

I still need to lose 60lbs before getting to my ultimate weight; but only about 30 before I truly feel comfortable.

Edited by JazzyJess20

Weight loss has basically stopped. I’d like to get to 150 but totally thrilled where I am. Wondering if this is the end of the losing since it’s been about 6 weeks.

Highest weight (when I made the appointment) 385 January 2021 now I'm 235- 150lbs down total. 175 is my goal weight but honestly not sure I wanna be that small or not, kinda loving where I'm at... sans the apron of skin 😆

Screenshot_20211102-204719_Chrome.jpg

Colleen! OMG You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/11/2021 at 8:13 PM, PuraVida37 said:

Colleen! OMG You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg ty! Very generous of you

March 18, 2021 surgery date.

I am doing very well here in Cleveland Ohio. I just discovered this site. 😀

MyAfterPic cropped.jpg

MyBeforePic cropped.jpg

Edited by Bill Potts

On 11/23/2021 at 1:50 PM, Bill Potts said:

March 18, 2021 surgery date.

I am doing very well here in Cleveland Ohio. I just discovered this site. 😀

Bill, you look like a whole new person!