Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2021 Sleeve Patients?

7 minutes ago, Hopefulin2021 said:

Did preop last Thursday and COVID test Saturday. I have to call tomorrow afternoon to see what time I have to check in, I am really hoping it is in the morning because I cannot take waiting around all day!

Mine was originally at 9am, but got changed to 2pm for some reason.

5 minutes ago, TLE said:

Mine was originally at 9am, but got changed to 2pm for some reason.

Wow that sucks but hey we’re getting the surgery so that’s all that really matters

Just got insurance approval and finished all the clearances. OMG this is happening!

I know what you guys mean by waiting around all day - it is torture. For my endoscopy they had me report at 10am and didn't take me into the operating room until 4:15 pm - I was livid. Plus that day I left my phone in the car with hubby so all I had to do was watch the staff around me. I imagined it was Greys anatomy and try to figure out who was sleeping with whom.

12 minutes ago, LoveSimcha said:

Just got insurance approval and finished all the clearances. OMG this is happening!

I know what you guys mean by waiting around all day - it is torture. For my endoscopy they had me report at 10am and didn't take me into the operating room until 4:15 pm - I was livid. Plus that day I left my phone in the car with hubby so all I had to do was watch the staff around me. I imagined it was Greys anatomy and try to figure out who was sleeping with whom.

Congrats ! I hope that means I’ll have my insurance approval next!

@JustJazzy I hope you hear from them soon!

On 02/26/2021 at 20:20, Lane McCormack said:

I’m the 1st at 12:30. The nerves, excitement and energy are very high right now. Not much longer. I’ve lost 20lbs on pre-op. Love having all of the posts to read and learn from each day

Thinking of you today! Hope everything went well for you. 😍

Preop done! As long as the COVID test is negative, I’ll be going in at 5:30am for a 7:30 surgery!

Good luck, mine is same exact times but on Wednesday March 3

I’m going to be sometime in March now hopefully and considering today is the 1st. My surgery was postponed from February 19th because the anesthesiologist didn’t like my ekg and they waited to call me the morning before and postpone it. I had to see a cardiologist and was told once I was cleared I would be moved to the top of the list. I’ve been cleared just waiting for a new date. Frustrated none the less about it all. I had already completed my 2 week diet and then had to stay on it.

10 hours ago, njlimmer said:

Preop done! As long as the COVID test is negative, I’ll be going in at 5:30am for a 7:30 surgery!

Good luck ! Cheers to the new you!

We got this!!

You got this good luck!

Surgery went well. Only pain has been from the gas they will you with during surgery. Walking does help a lot. I’ve been able to sip okay and hope to go home today after the dr comes by. I’ll keep everyone posted.

21 minutes ago, Lane McCormack said:

Surgery went well. Only pain has been from the gas they will you with during surgery. Walking does help a lot. I’ve been able to sip okay and hope to go home today after the dr comes by. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Awesome! Cheers to the new you that’s loading !!

52 minutes ago, Lane McCormack said:

Congratulations get well soon I’ll be doing the same thing tomorrow so the fact that yours went well made me less nervous. Thanks so much for updating us!