Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dear Americans: Help Me Buy Stuff :)

Posted (edited)

Hi all you wonderful Americans on this site!

First of all, thanks for being a source of information and sanity. Second, help a European out if you will ... ;)

We don't have your great supermarkets and wealth of easy delivery services here. So I've been looking at the BariatricPal Store and I want to get me some things that will make the next few months easier. However, shipping costs an arm and a leg to Europe, and I self-paid my surgery while work has docked our pay due to COVID, so I'm trying to make smart choices and get one shipment that will last me a while.

If you were making one purchase on the store, which items would you include?

Feel free to share anything. I'm good on Vitamins and stuff. Thinking about wraps, dry goods, toppings, ... ?

Thank you!

Edited by OAGBPal

I don't purchase much other than Vitamins from the BariatricPal Store. Most items that are available in the store are available elsewhere (like Amazon) for a lower price and/or with free shipping. I purchase the BariatricPal brand vitamins (multivitamins and Calcium chews) and a few other BariatricPal brand items when they are on sale for 25% off. I'm not sure what is available in your area, but you might want to price compare some of these items before you purchase. If the BariatricPal store were the only place I could get these items, here are some things I would buy (other than vitamins):

• Built Bars (the best Protein Bars EVER)
  • BariatricPal Protein hot cocoa (I like the kind with marshmallows and the raspberry flavor)
  • BariatricPal Protein oatmeal
  • Quest protein chips (I've only tried the tortilla-style chips; chili-lime is awesome but taco and ranch are also good and I haven't tried spicy sweet chili but they get good reviews)
  • G Hughes BBQ Sauce (I haven't tried their other sauces or dressings, but I'd try them, too)
  • Syntrax Nectar (single serving packets of whichever flavors appeal to you)

A few things I haven't tried yet but I'd like to (and may order at some point in the future):

• sugar-free chocolate hazelnut spread
  • Tidbits meringue Cookies
  • Smartcakes
  • Sugar-free marshmallows
  • Keto granola
  • Hearts of palm Pasta
  • Protein bars (they have a lot of highly-rated protein bars, but I love Built Bars so much that I don't really bother to try anything else anymore because nothing ever measures up to Built Bars)

Let us know what you decide to purchase and how you like it!

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, BigSue said:

Let us know what you decide to purchase and how you like it!

Thank you so much! I will definitely report back once I try the suggestions here :) Congrats on your impressive loss, btw. You're MediumSue now! :)

Edited by OAGBPal