Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

got to have a sense of humor !

here is to 2021!!! I live in a very small town and I am not much on social media. I have kept my WLS on the down low, not because I am ashamed but because I am not looking for support or BS from anyone. My husband we into town today to the local cafe (gossip central) to pick up eggs that I forgot to get on my regular grocery run and the old gal who runs the place announced to the whole joint, during the morning coffee run, how sorry she was to hear about my illness. My husband said "she is feeling good but I will tell her your thinking of her" she carried on to ask him how many rounds I would need. He replied " I believe this will do it". The word is I am going though chemo, LOL. I am not telling them any different......let them talk.

Chemo or weight loss surgery regardless, I am getting thin!!!! LOL

Gotta love any opportunity to do some role-playing. Next time you are there, just nod and smile wanly and maybe you can get free coffees for you and Mr. If not, then just a great story to tell later...lolololozzzz

I should start wearing hats just to make them wonder about my hair loss!!! LOL

Lol I grew up in a very small town, so I’m interested to see what people have to say as I drop the weight.

Oh gosh, what a rumor going around!

A friend asked me the same thing about my weightloss!!! Weird how weightloss =sickness

Sent from my SM-G973W using BariatricPal mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products