Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery Countdown is on!

1 hour ago, kristieshannon said:

I took my drains out last night-what a relief! I’ll be putting on my faja today for the first time-excited to see how my waist looks in it. Will post an update pic after my shower today. My TT, breast, and right arm incisions are looking good. I had a little complication during surgery. When my surgeon started to suture up my left arm my hand started turning dusky-meaning it wasn’t getting good circulation. He ended up leaving about a 3 inch open wound to allow for swelling. It will heal, but will need a scar revision at some point. I’m dressing it each day and it seems to be doing ok so far.

Jealous of no drains and getting into your faja!! I still have another week of drains and binder!

Sounds like everything is going well, and fingers crossed for the left arm to continue to heal!!

Oh boy, do I feel trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey! Not sure about breathing or sitting in this thing, but I got it on!

image-0.0059604644775390625.jpg

On 01/22/2021 at 10:40, kristieshannon said:

Oh boy, do I feel trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey! Not sure about breathing or sitting in this thing, but I got it on!

Hey! Looks great! You look tiny!!
Mind me asking what size you are vs what size you ordered? Brand? If you want you can PM me with the info. I ordered based on my measurements as it said. We shall see. Mine comes today. I ordered that beautiful Ms Doutfire tan color bc I figured it would be able to go under most clothes without showing. I would have preferred black like what you have.

My PS gave me this one. It’s an XL. That freaked me out a bit because in tops I’m a small or medium, size 8 jeans now. The nurse said they run small.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

2 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

breathing or sitting in this thing

It gets easier over time as your swelling goes down, then it’ll be too loose in some areas. Don’t buy a new one instead have a tailor alter only the loose areas.

2 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Woo Hoo!!! Looking good! Breathing is overrated!! LOL!!

I have a long torso so this one piece over the shoulder style is really rubbing on my arm pits and pulling on my shoulders. I ordered a couple high waist shorts style fajas off of Amazon. I’m hoping they’ll be more comfortable!

38 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

Day 11 PO progress pic :)

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Looking awesome! 😍

Woo Hoo!!!! Looking great!!!!!

Dammmmnnnnnn...your boobs are spectacular.

An your Tummy Tuck incision is healing really well for 11 days PO :) . The area above your hoo-ha especially!

Yeah, I’m loving the boobs (and so is my hubby!). Once they finish the drop & fluff process I think they are going to be pretty awesome :)

On 01/25/2021 at 12:23, kristieshannon said:

Day 11 PO progress pic :)

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Wow you look great! You’re Not even swollen!!!

I am a bit, I think that’s what’s causing the little crease above my belly button. However, it’s not too bad. I haven’t experienced the “swell hell” that I hear people talk about.

I think you look great!!Mine is mainly swollen below the incision line.