Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery Countdown is on!

1 hour ago, Kris77 said:

@ms.sss I think a faja would be awesome but how do you poop in them? Like if I wear it to work pulling that thing up and down will be hard. I was going to stick w my binder for longer bc I thought it would be too hard to pull up and down each time I go to the rr. Whether to pee or poo. I know there is a pee hole slit but I’ve had a garmet w that before and it can be wet after. Don’t like that feeling.

I have only done this 2 times and it was not ideal. I can tell you the better fajas for this will have a long zipper from the front pubic area that zips down under all the way up to your lower back (if that makes sense) when you unzip it it’s a very very wide opening and you don’t have to risk getting anything on it. I have purchased 2 M&D Colombians fans, and I really like these. Apparently Tributo is the top tier but very expensive.

but I used the zipper all of the time just to pee. I always had under wear on under which I moved to one side during the process. Very elegant 😝

Edited by GreenTealael

6 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Nobody:

Me: And now I will make a video demo no one asked for 😂

lol is it just me or is everyone seeing a blank screen with just the sound of zippers opening and closing??

On 01/18/2021 at 10:31, GreenTealael said:

Nobody:

Me: And now I will make a video demo no one asked for 😂

Love it!!!

@ ms sss, I could only hear it until I downloaded it, then I was able to see the video.

7 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

lol is it just me or is everyone seeing a blank screen with just the sound of zippers opening and closing??

Ugh, Damn these .mov files

26 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Ugh, Damn these .mov files

ok, i opened the page in Safari (vs.Chrome) and it played fine. HUGE, but fine, lol.

P.S. Love the demo lolololololzzzz... the thumbs up in end...😂

7 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

ok, i opened the page in Safari (vs.Chrome) and it played fine. HUGE, but fine, lol.

P.S. Love the demo lolololololzzzz... the thumbs up in end...😂

39E8EFE5-7410-4846-B2DA-62DF2C62FC50.gif

9 hours ago, Kris77 said:

@ms.sss I think a faja would be awesome but how do you poop in them? Like if I wear it to work pulling that thing up and down will be hard. I was going to stick w my binder for longer bc I thought it would be too hard to pull up and down each time I go to the rr. Whether to pee or poo. I know there is a pee hole slit but I’ve had a garmet w that before and it can be wet after. Don’t like that feeling.

I used the Marena abdominal thing. I got the one with the zipper up the side and it has a pretty good size opening that attaches with hooks (like on a bra) and was very easy to get on and off after you get used to it and easy to do your business when you need to. I bought the arm garment at the same time so I got a discount.

How are you doing?

Today’s been a bit of a rough day for me. We flew home from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle. My back is super sore from the plane ride, and I still have both my drains. I feel like once those come out I’ll be feeling better. It’s a bumpy ride for sure! Hopefully a good nights sleep in my own bed will help me feel better tomorrow.

On 01/20/2021 at 19:06, kristieshannon said:

Today’s been a bit of a rough day for me. We flew home from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle. My back is super sore from the plane ride, and I still have both my drains. I feel like once those come out I’ll be feeling better. It’s a bumpy ride for sure! Hopefully a good nights sleep in my own bed will help me feel better tomorrow.

Oh man sorry you had a rough day. Planes are so cramped up too. And that’s pretty much cross country. How many hours of a flight is that anyways??
Get some rest and hope you get to feeling better!
Hey who is taking your drains out? Your primary care Dr?

Yeah, it was a nearly 7 hour flight. Too much time in a really uncomfortable seat! I’ll be taking my own out, I’m a nurse so it’s no big deal.

Welcome Home!! I'm sure it feels great to sleep in your own bed!!!

I took my drains out last night-what a relief! I’ll be putting on my faja today for the first time-excited to see how my waist looks in it. Will post an update pic after my shower today. My TT, breast, and right arm incisions are looking good. I had a little complication during surgery. When my surgeon started to suture up my left arm my hand started turning dusky-meaning it wasn’t getting good circulation. He ended up leaving about a 3 inch open wound to allow for swelling. It will heal, but will need a scar revision at some point. I’m dressing it each day and it seems to be doing ok so far.

On 01/22/2021 at 09:09, kristieshannon said:

I took my drains out last night-what a relief! I’ll be putting on my faja today for the first time-excited to see how my waist looks in it. Will post an update pic after my shower today. My TT, breast, and right arm incisions are looking good. I had a little complication during surgery. When my surgeon started to suture up my left arm my hand started turning dusky-meaning it wasn’t getting good circulation. He ended up leaving about a 3 inch open wound to allow for swelling. It will heal, but will need a scar revision at some point. I’m dressing it each day and it seems to be doing ok so far.

Glad you’re doing so well. Can’t wait to see some pics.
I start bk to work Monday. So I will be wearing my Faja too