Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery Countdown is on!

I’m really happy with how everything looks, and it looks like my thighs got some improvement from the TT.

You look amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!! So thrilled for you!!!

I’m feeling so much better yesterday & today! I was able to get outside and walk for awhile yesterday. Today we’re heading out to a faja shop for a fitting. Anyone who is on the fence, go for it! The worst of the pain and discomfort only lasts a couple days, and I’m delighted with my results.

Wow the changes are dramatic! Sooooooo happy for you! Yay to being a good healer! And a good-looker!

A nice fitted faja makes you look and feel even MORE fabulous. My Mr. has a bit of a fondness of me in mine (faja fetish, anyone? Lolololzsss) Get more than one if u can!

also, gentle reminder to stay on top of the pooping ❤️

P.S. Think its time to start a plastics before an after thread!!! I heart before and after threads.

On 01/18/2021 at 07:56, ms.sss said:

Wow the changes are dramatic! Sooooooo happy for you! Yay to being a good healer! And a good-looker!

A nice fitted faja makes you look and feel even MORE fabulous. My Mr. has a bit of a fondness of me in mine (faja fetish, anyone? Lolololzsss) Get more than one if u can!

also, gentle reminder to stay on top of the pooping ❤️

P.S. Think its time to start a plastics before an after thread!!! I heart before and after threads.

@ms.sss I think a faja would be awesome but how do you poop in them? Like if I wear it to work pulling that thing up and down will be hard. I was going to stick w my binder for longer bc I thought it would be too hard to pull up and down each time I go to the rr. Whether to pee or poo. I know there is a pee hole slit but I’ve had a garmet w that before and it can be wet after. Don’t like that feeling.

Guess what I mean to ask where those things challenging or was it better than I think pulling them up and down. I’d much much rather have a faja. Hate this binder.

15 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

@ms.sss I think a faja would be awesome but how do you poop in them? Like if I wear it to work pulling that thing up and down will be hard. I was going to stick w my binder for longer bc I thought it would be too hard to pull up and down each time I go to the rr. Whether to pee or poo. I know there is a pee hole slit but I’ve had a garmet w that before and it can be wet after. Don’t like that feeling.

There is a poop/pee hole in mine (which is why Mr loves it so...lololzzz). So i used this to pee. I pulled mine to the side to make sure it didn’t get wet...though im sure i had accidents.

But i never used it to poop though. Im one of those can-only-poop-at-home-naked-on-toilet-and-take-shower-immediately-afterwards people...so I never tried..but the thought of getting some poop material on it and walking around at work would gross me out..

further, my faja was not as tight as it should’ve been (i was very unsuccessful finding one in my size that was NOT $300), so taking mine off and on was quite easy.

p.s. I didn’t wear it very often (due to loose fit) only when my other garments were in the wash.

Edited by ms.sss

9 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

Guess what I mean to ask where those things challenging or was it better than I think pulling them up and down. I’d much much rather have a faja. Hate this binder.

I think when properly fitted, they are pretty challenging to manoeuvre in and out of... @GreenTealael and @Darktowerdream had them...any input ladies?

I do poop after my coffee so it’s unlikely that I could or would want to wait 8 hours until I’m back home. So I’d have to roll it down each time bc like you No way I’m pooping through a slit.
But what I do know is I’ll be wearing some type of support long term to help. They said at least six weeks so I def plan on at least that. Thanks ms.sss. You’re always so helpful😊💛

1 hour ago, kristieshannon said:

I’m feeling so much better yesterday & today! I was able to get outside and walk for awhile yesterday. Today we’re heading out to a faja shop for a fitting. Anyone who is on the fence, go for it! The worst of the pain and discomfort only lasts a couple days, and I’m delighted with my results.

Have fun faja shopping!!! Sounds like you are doing GREAT!!

23 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I think when properly fitted, they are pretty challenging to manoeuvre in and out of... @GreenTealael and @Darktowerdream had them...any input ladies?

I have Marena Faja,a bodysuit that has hooks and then an open area at the bottom. They did not fit me properly at Hospital so I ended up getting some on eBay which thankfully I found a nice seller that had to dig through old stock and found some 2XS 🤣 I was between two sizes in the waist so went by thigh measurement and that worked it fits better. the opening is large enough to kind of shift it out of the way if need be but I still unhook partway and pull it down when I need to go. I might unhook the bottom three hooks and shift it a bit to pee in a pinch. I tend to wear dresses for the most part but since Im home and unable to work i toss off the dress if I think I need to do anything significant in the bathroom 😂

But I would say this type of Faja has more room for that and is more comfortable than just a binder. I have legs on mine that stop a few inches above knee since I had thigh lift. I have not had issue. the more fitted it is the more comfortable since it doesnt shift around. You do get used to the routine of it. I have two size XS Marena for whomever can use them. check the size chart.

Im trying to figure out when i need to wean off wearing the thigh compression but cant afford the bikini length faja and dont know if what I have can be cut shorter. or just to wear a waist trainer. I got one free with a bra I bought for giving a review on Amazon. I did get a step two (no hooks but have not tried it yet)

I have no difficulty getting my Faja on so either its still loose on me or I just am used to doing it ... at the moment my weight is a bit higher than I want but I had several tests in a row two involving contrast and needing steroid premedication for allergy so Im just uncomfortably swollen but the Faja fits ... sorry for the ramble.

Edit: forgot the Link

https://marena.com/collections/womens-post-surgical-girdles/products/sfbhs-compression-girdle

Edited by Darktowerdream

I’m looking at the fajas that are basically shorts that go up to just under the bra line down to close to the knees-I’ve got several arm compression sleeve garments that I like, so don’t need the full body faja. I also found some leggings for later on that have a built in waist trainer!

Not sure if links are allowed, but here’s the link to the leggings: https://flamingo.shop/store/product/body-shaping-wide-waistband-sports-leggings?_bdt=Sports%20%26%20Activewear%20Top%20Sellers&_bdr=Collection&_bdh=sports-activewear-top-sellers&_channel=ProductCatelog

On 1/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, kristieshannon said:

Post op day #2. Just had a massage & shower. Here’s my first pic!

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Fantastic!

On 01/18/2021 at 08:50, Darktowerdream said:

I have Marena Faja,a bodysuit that has hooks and then an open area at the bottom. They did not fit me properly at Hospital so I ended up getting some on eBay which thankfully I found a nice seller that had to dig through old stock and found some 2XS 🤣 I was between two sizes in the waist so went by thigh measurement and that worked it fits better. the opening is large enough to kind of shift it out of the way if need be but I still unhook partway and pull it down when I need to go. I might unhook the bottom three hooks and shift it a bit to pee in a pinch. I tend to wear dresses for the most part but since Im home and unable to work i toss off the dress if I think I need to do anything significant in the bathroom 😂

But I would say this type of Faja has more room for that and is more comfortable than just a binder. I have legs on mine that stop a few inches above knee since I had thigh lift. I have not had issue. the more fitted it is the more comfortable since it doesnt shift around. You do get used to the routine of it. I have two size XS Marena for whomever can use them. check the size chart.

Im trying to figure out when i need to wean off wearing the thigh compression but cant afford the bikini length faja and dont know if what I have can be cut shorter. or just to wear a waist trainer. I got one free with a bra I bought for giving a review on Amazon. I did get a step two (no hooks but have not tried it yet)

I have no difficulty getting my Faja on so either its still loose on me or I just am used to doing it ... at the moment my weight is a bit higher than I want but I had several tests in a row two involving contrast and needing steroid premedication for allergy so Im just uncomfortably swollen but the Faja fits ... sorry for the ramble.

Edit: forgot the Link

https://marena.com/collections/womens-post-surgical-girdles/products/sfbhs-compression-girdle

Thanks@darktowerdream
I went to Amazon and of course they are out of almost every size. I may end up ordering from Marena website. Need to do my measurements too. Thanks again.