Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery Countdown is on!

On 01/09/2021 at 14:01, Kris77 said:

@chubrub and @kristieshannon. I’m So excited for y’all!!

Think someone wrote something about using a cane to walk. If you have one you can borrow that will help. My back hurts from being hunched.

That’s a good idea. I’m going to pick up a toilet seat riser and shower chair when we get to Miami, I’ll grab a cane too.

8 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Me too! Let’s be PS buddies in a year. 😂😊💕

That'd be great! 😃

On 1/9/2021 at 10:10 AM, Kris77 said:

Haven’t seen all of my tummy. Just had hub check on my belly button. So far so good.

I remember when I looked at my stomach for the first time. I was convinced my belly button was too high! I know they don't move it, the just move the skin around it but it looked really high. I actually went online and looked at underwear sites to make sure it was ok! The problem was I had so much swelling I couldn't tell where my waist actually was. And, after I thought about it, I realized I hadn't seen my belly button on a flat abdomen in so long I wasn't sure where it was supposed to be! After all the swelling went away I finally have a waist now and my belly button is fine! And I can't believe how my measurements have changed!

That’s good to hear bc I’m so scared to look. I’m afraid bc of the swelling and it not looking like the final product yet that I’ll be disappointed even though I know it will take time to look like how it will be. I’ve kept the binder on. Due to shower so I’m not going to look then either. It’ll make me whoozy which I know sounds weird since I work in the OR but on myself that grossed me out but on other no big deal I could eat lunch right after seeing it.

Wednesday is the day right!!? Counting down! Very exciting!! I’m on day 6. Excited for you!!

Thursday! Yay!

1 hour ago, kristieshannon said:

Wednesday is my pre op, Thursday is surgery.

Woo Hoo!!! Will be here before you know it!!

One more day!! Excited for you!!

Hope pre op goes well!! We expect a full report!! LOL!!!

Very exciting!!! This time tomorrow you will be almost done w your procedure!!

Oh wow, my doctor is awesome. So kind and patient, took a bunch of time and answered all of my questions. I’m going with 375cc moderate profile Gummy bear implants. He said I have a ton to take off my abdomen, I’m looking forward to the pic they’ll take of everything they remove. Surgery at 5:30am tomorrow!

18 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

Oh wow, my doctor is awesome. So kind and patient, took a bunch of time and answered all of my questions. I’m going with 375cc moderate profile Gummy bear implants. He said I have a ton to take off my abdomen, I’m looking forward to the pic they’ll take of everything they remove. Surgery at 5:30am tomorrow!

Woo Hoo!!!!! Best of luck to you!!!! Can't wait for "after" pics!!!