Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ChubRub's Plastic Surgery Thread

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

This is super exciting! Is your husband as excited as we are ? 😂

Yes! I think he's afraid to admit how excited he is though! Doesn't want me to think he doesn't love me the way I am, but who wouldn't want a non-saggy wife?? Ha ha ha!!!

Covid test was negative! I'm one step closer!
Pre-op is on Wednesday. Happy New Year everyone!
Congratulations on surgery tomorrow! I bet ur stoked!!! Prayers for peace during ur stay, no complications during ur procedures and that u will be in the least amount of pain as possible during ur recovery! I look forward to ur updates[emoji847]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Best of luck tomorrow @ChubRub! I can’t wait to hear about your experience ❤️

Thanks so much everyone!!! I have been awake since 2am b/c I'm giddy with excitement!! Getting ready for 1 last hibicleanse shower, and then I'm off to surgery!

See you all on the other side!!!

Good luck today! You may have some moments of regret in the next couple of days but just remember it's all worth it in the end. You will love the results!

Praying all goes well and for a quick recovery

Sending positive, healing vibes!💕

On 01/12/2021 at 04:16, Lynnlovesthebeach said:

Good luck today! You may have some moments of regret in the next couple of days but just remember it's all worth it in the end. You will love the results!

So true!! Worth it!!

thinking of you! rest up and can't wait for those bikini pics!!! lolololzzzz

I’m back from surgery!!! Everything went great. Surgeon ended up picking 355 cc’d, high profile, Mentir implants (gummy bears). I got a quick peek when I was in recovery and am loving my results so far!

No pain yet, so I’m obviously still feeling the effects of the anesthesia. I just took a pain pill now to stay agreed if it. Chilling in my recliner with my compression machine.

Thanks so much everyone for thinkin of me today! You are the best!! Xoxo!!!

image-0.02002716064453125.jpg

Edited by ChubRub

Congratulations!!!

Great news! I hope you slept well, and that your pain is still in good control ❤️

Had a great first night. Peed my brains out from all of the IV fluids which got in the way of sleeping (I was in the bathroom every 90 minutes or so). Pain is still well controlled!! When I'm sitting in my recliner it's a Zero, and if I'm moving around, going to the bathroom, etc, it's about a 2. I can tell when I'm due for my pain meds though, as the pain will slightly increase about 30 minutes before my next dose.

I had my pre-op visit this morning. Everything is looking great. Some obvious swelling (esp my boobs), but even with the swelling, I'm thrilled with everything!!

I go back on Friday to get dressings removed and they will apply the surgical tape at that time. For now, instructions are to stay in my recliner and use my compression machine. Then tomorrow I can start moving around more and take a shower.

So far, everything is great!!!