Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ChubRub's Plastic Surgery Thread

16 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

So exciting! You’re almost there!! I ordered a recliner too! Mine came yesterday!!

I should have ordered mine earlier! It's expected to arrive 1/12 or 1/13, and my surgery is on the 12th! Hopefully it gets here early! Worse case I'll prop up with pillows for the first night!

I’m sure it will!! I’m guessing we will both be sleeping in them for a few weeks.

Covid test was negative! I'm one step closer!

Pre-op is on Wednesday. Happy New Year everyone!

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

♥️♥️♥️ Happy plastics Pre-op !! ♥️♥️♥️

Thank you!!! I'm so excited! Will be back with a full report!! 🙂

Woohoo! So close!

Just got back from pre op. I went into with the idea that I wanted 225cc implants. The surgeon wants to to go bigger. She promises they will look great. So we agreed anything between 350 and 550, and she will decide during surgery what looks best. I like that I’ll be surprised. Lol!! She wanted me to consider 650s but I drew the line there! I said maybe if I was 25 but I’m too old for those kind of boobs! Lol!

As for the TT she is going to extend the incision past my hips bc I have so much loose skin which I’m happy with! She also said that I don’t have any fat to Lipo on my flanks (it’s all skin) so she found a little on my back to do instead, but it won’t be 1 liter. I’m glad I don’t have much fat but hope I can still get that snatched look without lipo to the flanks. Hoping she’ll find some more fat when she gets in there!

No matter what I’m excited!!

Attaching pics of me in all my saggy glory. This first pic is without implants. The rest are with the 350s. I’m showing my saggy thighs too for research purposes bc sometimes the TT can give the thighs a little lift. I'm hoping to get a little oomph but am prepared if that doesn't happen.

image0.0.jpg

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Edited by ChubRub

1 hour ago, ChubRub said:

Just got back from pre op. I went into with the idea that I wanted 225cc implants. The surgeon wants to to go bigger. She promises they will look great. So we agreed anything between 350 and 550, and she will decide during surgery what looks best. I like that I’ll be surprised. Lol!! She wanted me to consider 650s but I drew the line there! I said maybe if I was 25 but I’m too old for those kind of boobs! Lol!

As for the TT she is going to extend the incision past my hips bc I have so much loose skin which I’m happy with! She also said that I don’t have any fat to Lipo on my flanks (it’s all skin) so she found a little on my back to do instead, but it won’t be 1 liter. I’m glad I don’t have much fat but hope I can still get that snatched look without Lipo to the flanks. Hoping she’ll find some more fat when she gets in there!

Attaching pics of me in all my saggy glory. This first 2 pics are without implants. The rest are with the 350s. I’m showing my saggy thighs too for research purposes bc sometimes the TT can give the thighs a little lift. I'm hoping to get a little oomph but am prepared if that doesn't happen.

image0.0.jpg

Awwww, Let the surgeon give you 650s 😜, joking do whatever makes you happy. Since there's no fat to lipo that's even better for easier healing. Congratulations so excited for you !

650 would be insane! LOL!!

Oh yeah, for added giggles, the bra I'm wearing in the pics was provided by the surgeon to try on the implants. I later found out that I put it on backwards! Hooks go in the front, so that's what it looks like backwards! ha ha ha!

On 01/06/2021 at 16:52, ChubRub said:

As for the TT she is going to extend the incision past my hips bc I have so much loose skin which I’m happy with! She also said that I don’t have any fat to Lipo on my flanks (it’s all skin) so she found a little on my back to do instead, but it won’t be 1 liter. I’m glad I don’t have much fat but hope I can still get that snatched look without Lipo to the flanks. Hoping she’ll find some more fat when she gets in there!

Attaching pics of me in all my saggy glory. This first pic is without implants. The rest are with the 350s. I’m showing my saggy thighs too for research purposes bc sometimes the TT can give the thighs a little lift. I'm hoping to get a little oomph but am prepared if that doesn't happen.

image0.0.jpg

Wow! They look great!!!!! Your next girl!!

2 hours ago, ChubRub said:

image0.0.jpg

I’m sooo excited for you! I can’t wait to see your afters! 💕💕💕

I'm so excited for you!!! You're gonna look great! (Though tbh, you look pretty good now- way to go on the WL!) Can't wait until I'm there too! Thanks for letting us follow this journey! (Gorgeous ring too btw)

6 hours ago, Suzi_the_Q said:

I'm so excited for you!!! You're gonna look great! (Though tbh, you look pretty good now- way to go on the WL!) Can't wait until I'm there too! Thanks for letting us follow this journey! (Gorgeous ring too btw)

Thank you!!! I actually need to get my rings resized. Using a ring guard from Amazon, but they still keep spinning around. Will put that on my to do list!!

On 12/30/2020 at 20:07, Kris77 said:

I’m sure it will!! I’m guessing we will both be sleeping in them for a few weeks.

I’m officially over my recliner. I want my bed back!