Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  1. arrington0711

arrington0711

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• newsam1154

Hi I'm Sam, currently 7 seven years out of VSG and looking into revision due to weight gain. 
      I'll be the first to say I lived life a little too hard and am looking for a second chance at a healthier life. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Vitra  »  Garnold03

Lololol...sad but true.. make sure you have probiotics in your diet daily. It helps your b m not have the horrible odor since we do not have the duodenum. I don't understand why they take that part out but they shouldn't leave it. Everything you eat and you can smell. But when you get back to normal eating it is off the chain.
      · 0 replies
    • UniquelyMe28

Exciting news for me. Found out I will be having my surgery October 25th! 
      · 1 reply
      1. Alyssa Dalrymple

Goodluck on your big day

• Jrule

Any od 63 years old  or older having weight loss surgery or have had weight loss surgery.

· 2 replies
      1. Ladidi

I’m 67 and will be 68 when I have my surgery at the beginning of next year.

2. Maylin

I’m 67 and had surgery in September.

• HeBrokeTheChains

I had surgery on September 27th and I am one of the very blessed ones that have had no pain to speak of besides a couple days of gas pain. I have lost 9 lb since surgery, and I am feeling a little like I should have lost more by now. Is that realistic? Or am I being too fussy?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches