Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Too old for plastics?

I'm 38 too and I get where you're coming from. The thought crossed my mind once or twice too but I've decided I'm definitely going to have a couple of areas tweaked once I reach goal. I figure I spent a lot of years thinking I didn't deserve to be happy, and now? Well now I want it so I'm going to do it and I don't have time for anyone else's opinion on the matter. :)

I’m 46 and I’m scheduled to do my Tummy Tuck, breast lift and Augmentation Jan 7th. You’re not too old. Bc if you’re too old then I’m wayyy too old. I don’t think 46 is old and I don’t feel old either.
Age is just a number😊
Are you at goal? What do are you looking to do?

I'm 58 and I know I will be looking into plastics once I reach my goal. I'll probably wait a few months after I reach goal to see if my skin naturally tightens a bit. But I'm almost completely positive a breast lift is in my future.

Age ain't nothin but a number 😉

I hope you do what feels right for you.

I was still having babies when I was 38! LOL!! I'm 47 and am scheduled for PS next month!

I'm 41 and about to have bypass but I'm already planning for my PS. May as well look as hot as you want to!

Speaking as a 39 year old, I can officially state you are not old 😂😂. Seriously though there is no age limit on anything. I'm planning on getting a breast lift and 360 body lift next year, to tighten up my loose skin left after 100 pounds of weight loss. As other posters have said, your skin may improve with time, doing pump classes three times a week for the last 6 months has considerably improved my skin. And my muscle tone.

I am 61 and feel like a teenager - And, told I often look like one. I Celebrate my plastics one year anniversary January 21st! I considered it another reward and step toward long term health, happiness and wholeness after sleeve a year before. Waiting to do arms and neck maybe the end of 2021 to give body a rest from procedures. After plastics, I feel you are definitely more motivated and psyched to apply new eating and better lifestyle choices. I recommend it wholeheartedly. It will be a game changer.

On 12/6/2020 at 7:40 AM, Hop_Scotch said:

38 isn't old at all, definitely not too old for surgery. I am almost 58 and am contemplating it.

Me toooooo!! Just trying to figure out when and what first!! LOL 38 is YOUNG!

On 12/6/2020 at 6:48 AM, catwoman7 said:

I know - I could have kids that age...

Uh I did. 28 years ago. well, I was 37. almost 65 now. In better shape and weigh less !!!

I believe as women we always seem to be racing that clock I just had surgery at 65 years old. but I totally understand where you're coming from. I bought tons of anti wrinkle creams when I turned 40. If you will feel happier with some touch ups then go for it You owe it to yourself to feel as content with your body as you can especially being brave enough to have the weight loss surgery.At 65, If I can get afree boob job and a Tummy Tuck then sign me up! Anyway I wish you happiness and success and GO For it!!

On 12/6/2020 at 7:40 AM, Hop_Scotch said:

38 isn't old at all, definitely not too old for surgery. I am almost 58 and am contemplating it.

Shoot I'm almost 56 and surgery date of January 12th, and if need be I will for sure consider it. Nothing wrong with wanting to feel good about yourself and have the confidence that we have always wanted.

Hi, we are new to the site. At CSA, we help so many people with our post extreme weight loss surgery. There are tons of before/after photos for reference on our website: www.csaok.com. We have all ages, and NO ONE is too old to feel better about yourself. You did the hard part by losing all the weight. We can help with the aesthetics!