Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

11/17 gastric bypass support buddies?

I had gastric bypass on 11/17 and am looking for some support people. If anyone is interested!

1 hour ago, Shalaura1 said:

Yes! I had mine on 11/16. I just started soft foods.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Me too.

12/01/2020 03:18 PM, Aray611 said:

I had gastric bypass on 11/17 and am looking for some support people. If anyone is interested!

Hi, I had bypass on 11/18. Everything has been going pretty smoothly. Just starting to get some urges on being hungry for first time. Turns out cream of wheat with soymilk & Protein Powder did not make me feel full. Tried something new and didn’t work. Had to add refried Beans & 1/2 Protein Shake for Snacks as soon as I could to stop the hunger feeling. How are you doing?

I'm having mine on the 29th of this month. I'm down. 😃

My doctor just cleared me for puréed foods but I’m still struggling to get my Protein in.

I had mines in October, 2018 going pretty good so far am 8 pounds from my goal I lost 155 pounds so far. I surpassed what they told me I was going to lose, but I have my own personal goals. I think the pandemic and the gyms closing on and off sure put a damper on everything now . I am missing the gym its cold and I love to workout so am doing from home just not the same but still hanging on. Keep up the good work.

Yes! I had revision from VSG to Gastric Bypass on 12/8/2020

Gastric bypass 12/8/20

Day 12 post op and I literally cannot drink anymore broth. Idk what to do! Help?

Just joined this board about 15 mins go! I had RNY on 11/17. My clinic had me on clear fluids 2 days, then 2 weeks of full fluids, 2 weeks of puréed food, and I just started soft food on Friday for 4 weeks. Glad to have a recovery buddy 😀 No pain, no hunger so far I don’t think. Can’t really tell when I’m full so sticking to 1/4c-1/2c per meal. Lost 17 lbs with my pre-surg diet and have lost 31.2 since 11/17