Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hate to break it to you, but stuff like this doesn’t work. If it did, we’d all be using it instead of getting WLS. It’s a “get thin quick” scam by people who want to profit from our desperation to lose weight.

I did a quick google search on this and it seems kinda sketchy.

It claims to "put you in ketosis" and "keep you there longer". I'm not going to go into the explanation into this here but it can easily be found on the internet.

That said, it looks like there is very little supporting research that the consumption of these types of supplements actually aid in weight loss.

You are probably better off just doing the keto/low carb diet proper if you are looking to getting into ketosis.

Though it looks like you already have them, so it wouldn't hurt to try them and see if they work.

Good Luck!

I've been doing them for 3 days so far, they are giving me more energy but can't tell yet if they're doing anything else. But I am using a carb,fat and calorie counter app I just found that's very informative so hopefully this will help me lose the weight I have to by May 6th. Fingers crossed, I'm really stressing over this!

Sent from my G60 using BariatricPal mobile app

They are guaranteed to help lighten your wallet. Beyond that, it's very unlikely that they will do anything to help your weight - just like all those other miracle weight loss pills. They might have some caffeine in them to make your feel more energetic or something, but given that Keto diets don't do much for your weight (other than some temporary Water weight loss, which we all get when we go into a significant caloric deficit) these things aren't going to do anything for you, either.

You would be better off putting the money spent on these types of things into a few sessions with an RD to learn how to eat to sustainably manage your weight in the long term.

They are guaranteed to help lighten your wallet. Beyond that, it's very unlikely that they will do anything to help your weight - just like all those other miracle weight loss pills. They might have some caffeine in them to make your feel more energetic or something, but given that Keto diets don't do much for your weight (other than some temporary Water weight loss, which we all get when we go into a significant caloric deficit) these things aren't going to do anything for you, either.
You would be better off putting the money spent on these types of things into a few sessions with an RD to learn how to eat to sustainably manage your weight in the long term.

My uncle had bought them so it didn't cost me a thing lol I just figure'd might as well give them a try since i didn't spend anything on them[emoji38]

If these kind of pills worked, everyone would be thin and no one would need WLS. Just sayin'.

16 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Though it looks like you already have them, so it wouldn't hurt to try them and see if they work.

After giving this a second thought (after it showed up on my feed again), I take this back.

It *could* hurt. You don’t really know what’s in it, nor how it can affect you (both short- and long-term). May be in your best interest to consult a professional medical oppinion.

Edited by ms.sss

20 hours ago, Digidoll said:

Has anyone tried Keto pills before your surgery to help lose some weight? And did they help?JPEG_20201128_111602_650958622994640157.jpg

Is it possible to try plain old Keto instead?

3 hours ago, Digidoll said:

Yeah, except I have to some how hurry and get 20 lbs off in 5 months.

I completely understand.

20 lbs can feel insurmountable but maybe 4lbs a month which may seem less daunting (one small goal at a time may) ?

Let us know how it goes ♥️

That's true, makes it way less daunting! I've actually started counting my calories and I'm actually staying at 1049 calories a day. And I'm starting the whole intermittent fasting thing from 8pm until noon the next day. I will definitely keep you posted! This app is so wonderful, I'm making so many new friends here😁

10 minutes ago, Digidoll said:

That's true, makes it way less daunting! I've actually started counting my calories and I'm actually staying at 1049 calories a day. And I'm starting the whole intermittent fasting thing from 8pm until noon the next day. I will definitely keep you posted! This app is so wonderful, I'm making so many new friends here😁

I can attest that intermittent fasting really WORKS. Whenever I need to shed Water weight it's what I do

That's good. I've seen alot of people do it. Thank goodness it's not one of those 2 or 3 day fasts lol although i tried the intermentent fasting last night and tried making it til noon today but my diabetes made me light headed so i had to eat a little halo cutie orange at about 11.. so hopefully that's ok lol

Since you're diabetic definitely consult your Dr

55 minutes ago, Digidoll said:

That's good. I've seen alot of people do it. Thank goodness it's not one of those 2 or 3 day fasts lol although i tried the intermentent fasting last night and tried making it til noon today but my diabetes made me light headed so i had to eat a little halo cutie orange at about 11.. so hopefully that's ok lol