Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Bernie Hanna Las Vegas

Anybody have this Dr? Any issues?

I have. Wonderful Dr and no problems

On 11/14/2020 at 07:15, Pjj431 said:

I have. Wonderful Dr and no problems

Its so odd, I have been his patient for 6 months and about to have surgery upcoming Tuesday. I have yet to meet him.

I didn’t use this MD but I had a similar experience. I honestly had all my appointments with the PA and wasn’t 100% sure who the MD was in the OR until he introduced himself...and then it was lights out for me. I was fine with it, I care more about his surgical skill than I do if he spends time with me while I’m awake. I think it’s not uncommon!

On 11/14/2020 at 16:54, blackcatsandbaddecisions said:

I didn’t use this MD but I had a similar experience. I honestly had all my appointments with the PA and wasn’t 100% sure who the MD was in the OR until he introduced himself...and then it was lights out for me. I was fine with it, I care more about his surgical skill than I do if he spends time with me while I’m awake. I think it’s not uncommon!

I do too however his office staff isn’t the best lol so I am like is he just as unorganized. They miss big things like sending me to get labs done or telling me twice before a test I have to fast.