Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you....it's not said enough!!

I want to take a second to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you. From the Debbie Downers all the way up to the Positive Peters... you all give advice and knowledge on a topic that you can't just talk to anyone about. We are all in the trenches TOGETHER. In a way we become a unit/family that relies on each other. We don't always say what people want to hear...we go one step further and say what people NEED TO HEAR!!! I think that is the most important thing.

We all know that because we are rowing in the same direction....we will have a support system to lean on when things get tough.

I go in on Wednesday. I am very optimistic about what the future holds for me. A lot of that is because of the people in these forums. So....

THANK YOU!!!

Good luck. I just had my sleeve on the 9th and it went fantastically. virtually pain free by day 3 & 4.

Awww! What a beautiful Spirit you are! And you’re so right on this. Congratulations that YOUR TIME is just around the corner!!

All best wishes to you...something tells me you’re going to do phenomenal, for so often, success is fueled, propelled and led by GRATITUDE!😃💝

You got this road is bumpy but just reach out and us here have been where you are now, Then you too will pay if forward with the future WLS peoples I started at 377 so it can be done and you will rock it. You will love the day like myself when you fill bags with 4x shirts and 50 inch pants and donate them! Then order size 32 and xl clothes!

Last tips

1. Become a smoothie Master using Vitamins and minerals with Protein KEY TO SUCCESS

2. F@#ckin Water get as much as you can all the time. As you can tell its a issue with me

3. This is a tool and you have to run the workshop. Use the tool to its fullest potential

Enjoy the Journey Make sure you stop by the Male section

I agree - thanks to all who've taken the time & trouble to reply to my queries! This forum has been so helpful to me - I don't know anybody who's had wls and the hospital I went to is a 2 hour drive away, so no support group locally at all.

Good luck with your surgery - I dreaded mine, but it's been such a positive experience.

See you soon on the Loser’s bench! It is a great place to be😊

Good luck to you!! 😄

Nice to meet you. TODAY is your day! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.