Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Having Surgery January 4th. Anyone else that week/day? Does anyone have information on your companion being in the hospital ,with the current COVID 19 ?

42 minutes ago, SC-girl said:

Having Surgery January 4th. Anyone else that week/day? Does anyone have information on your companion being in the hospital ,with the current COVID 19 ?

I’m having surgery today and they are allowing one person to be with me.

Thank you for letting me know. I was stressing on that. Good luck!

Just now, SC-girl said:

Thank you for letting me know. I was stressing on that. Good luck!

Thank you!! Same to you in Jan!! And yes I was stressing too so glad to be able to have someone with me

Oh for sure, I can’t believe that some people do it alone. What time is your surgery?

3 hours ago, SC-girl said:

Oh for sure, I can’t believe that some people do it alone. What time is your surgery?

I’m here now waiting all ready to go I’ll be going under in about an hour!!

Mine is Monday and I'm allowed one visitor.

Friday...one person

Why are you surprised some of us do it alone? I did it alone, just get Er Done is my attitude. Son dropped me off at the hospital Snip Snip and back to the room and out the next morning. I find hospitals creepy and weird so did not want to bother others. But that is just me and I like to do things on my own. I slipped into a hospital got a Stint and out without even telling my kids or wife. They had finals and we were separated at the time.

But I agree if you want someone there do it, whatever makes this journey easier Do it ........ Its you Time now

3 minutes ago, Mr Alley Gator said:

Why are you surprised some of us do it alone? I did it alone, just get Er Done is my attitude. Son dropped me off at the hospital Snip Snip and back to the room and out the next morning. I find hospitals creepy and weird so did not want to bother others. But that is just me and I like to do things on my own. I slipped into a hospital got a Stint and out without even telling my kids or wife. They had finals and we were separated at the time.

But I agree if you want someone there do it, whatever makes this journey easier Do it ........ Its you Time now

I totally get it. Everyone is different 🙂 and that is ok!!

1 hour ago, Mr Alley Gator said:

I meant no judgement or ill will, that was just my personal feeling at the moment(( fear and excitement). I think just the whole experience is major and it would be nice if someone was there to share it. But If I had too, trust and believe I will do it on my own I have waited so long for this and nothing will do it whatever way, I have to. My son lives on the west coast and he goes to what he refers to as TJ, all the time to the Doctors and the Dentist. He loves Tijuana . And OMG! I reacted the same way when he told me he was going there.

5 hours ago, Doug E Mo said:

Friday...one person

Good Luck!

11 hours ago, bufbills said:

11 hours ago, bufbills said:

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, SC-girl said:

Good Luck!

Thank you!

4 hours ago, SC-girl said:

Good Luck!

Thank you!