Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2020 sleevers

Had my endoscopy today - it definitely feels real now! 3 weeks (gulp)

1 hour ago, DD2020 said:

Hoping to get it done in Nov.

Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! Im New here! Hope Nurse will get the eva.report this week then submit my Ali paperwork to Ins. Cant wait to get it done!

4 minutes ago, DD2020 said:

Thank you! Im New here! Hope Nurse will get the eva.report this week then submit my Ali paperwork to Ins. Cant wait to get it done!

So am I - only discovered this site and forums last week but it's already been super helpful.

Aggreed! Im 5’4 and was 209 When I decided for surgery. Now 217lbs since I cant move around so much hving so much pain with varicose veins & tendons ☹️

2 minutes ago, lynnh said:

11/18/20 for me! and nervous

My birthday! :)

My surgery date is November 12th. I am ready to finish what I have started. My biggest thing is the first month of puree foods. A week after my surgery my daughter has a soccer tournament in south ga, but I should be able to figure it all out just find places that have Soup for my dinner and add my Protein.

Lots of good Protein powders on this list that satisfy the requirements the nutritionist gave me.

*20-30 grams of protein per serving

*<15 grams of carbs per serving

* <200 calories per serving

I've started a Multivitamin and collagen + Biotin pills today and have tried to increase my Water intake. I'll begin exercising tomorrow. I'm very motivated to not only lose weight but to be healthy and strong!

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/a19944313/weight-loss-protein-powders/ (in case the above link doesn't work or isn't obvious)

Edited by VickieRenee

I'm scheduled for Nov 6th! My preop appt is next week. Soon to be starting the liquid diet for two weeks! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

You're one week before I am. I am very excited, not too nervous. I think I more nervous about the 14 day liquid diet that I am the surgery. 🤪 Were you able to make your 10% weight loss goal?

Edited by klmcin2020

Mine starts on the 28th and it is pure liquid. I plan on living on the Premier Protein shake, sugar free Jello, & chicken broth!! Sounds yummy right! 🤪 I am actually looking forward to this journey!

On 10/3/2020 at 7:23 PM, GivinItMyALL said:

Hi, fellow November sleevers... Was just wondering what all of your pre-op diets look like. Mine is 10 days, and thankfully has some food... Not nearly enough emoji1787.png but some is better than none, I guess. I start on the 24th, I think, and have told those who know what I'm doing (I'm keeping it somewhat on the down low for various reasons) that I may not be the most pleasant person to be around. emoji16.png

I will be on a 14 day liquid diet. My surgery date is Nov 11. I think I have waited for this day my whole adult life and am so excited.

Edited by klmcin2020