Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Resetting & could really use some encouragement

So. Starting over in the AM. Going back to basics. (Or at least this is my plan, I struggle with follow-thru, ain't even gonna lie!) I'm sitting at 141 lbs currently & I'd be happy to stay there for the rest of my life, but lately I can feel myself slipping. I'm getting softer in the middle and thighs and lil love handles...and not feeling the muffin-ier muffin top I've got going on. I've been snacking more, and way over-indulging in the iced coffees. Not working out like I should. SO. Trying a pouch reset tomorrow. I need a jump start to get myself back on track.

I'm also dealing with some real life issues. Navigating a divorce and feeling down and simply not good enough. Feeling like a failure in too many areas of my life. I've always been an emotional eater, so I'm a lil (a lot) nervous about how I'm going to cope this next week. Trying to be a better, healthier version of me in the midst of heartache and pain.

I'm not sure what I'm asking for here. Encouragement, I guess. Love. Dad jokes. Anything you've got, I'd appreciate it. :)

I believe that you can 100% get back on track! However, I think it's also important to be gentle with yourself and allow yourself some grace during difficult times. Just try to do the best you can, and be mindful of your food choices and then kind of let the rest go. What you're going through isn't easy! I'm so very sorry that you're dealing with that situation. I do hope things improve for you!

Thank you, Jordan. I appreciate your kind words! Have you ever heard the Demi Lovato song, I Love Me? That's basically me in a nutshell. Overly compassionate and gentle with other folks, but usually not with myself. Working on it. I appreciate you! ❤️

Go for it, girl, you are worth it!! Good for you for catching yourself before you start gaining weight and deciding to do something about it. You can do it!❤

Good luck! You got this. Sounds like you have a lot going on, but try to get that exercise in!! One day at a time.

Thaaaaank y’all, I so appreciate the words of encouragement 🤗 Weighed this morning (I lied, I’m at 143) and took progress pics. So far, I’ve been good today, but I’m busy at work, so. Distractions are good. The lack of caffeine and lack of sleep from last night will make it easy to just go to sleep early and try to avoid cravings! 😛 Thanks, Jake - I’m going to start Transform:20 next week, once I’m eating a lil more. It’s a 6 week class on the Beachbody app, I believe just 20 minutes a day. But yes, for sure have to add my workouts back in. I don’t know why I ever stop, I always feel so good after a workout! I get lazy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thank y’all for checking in 🤗😊