Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Exercise

My dog, that's amazing WHO'S! 80 pounds in four months is phenomenal! You are my Ferris Bueller..."Ferris Bueller, you're my hero!"

TONS of shopping and running around today...Christmas, you know. But I am proud to say that I am FINSISHED SHOPPING FOR EVERYONE! Now I can look forward to wrapping next Saturday and knocking all that out at once.

With all the running, I didn't work out, but I did do six sets of concentration curls at home. (Whup-dee-doo) My biceps really need to catch up with my triceps. My arms are backwards...tight in the back and not so tight in the front. What the heck? Gotta get balanced.

Hey, if you don't know, y'all gotta see if you have smoothie King in your area. I went there for the first time today, and it will definitely be replacing Starbucks for me! They have a high Protein smoothie that is to die for! High Protein Almond Mocha...46.5 grams of Protein in a medium! Very yummy and great as a Meal Replacement if you are on the run.

Whosyadaddy, I am glad you finally got home! I can see that Ohio put it's greatest effects on you with that sinus infection. Ohio is really bad for that. They say Ohio is one of the worst places for allergy people I know a lot of people that would agree. 50 Laps is pretty awesome! Stefanie I wish we had a smoothie king in our area it sounds really awesome. I hope to exercise 5 days a week through the month of December. Whoseyadadday that is so awesome to have lost 80lbs in four months. My four months will be next week and I have lost 72 so I am almost there, I can't weight to knock this first 100 lbs off! I need to catch up on so much stuff around the house. I really need to wrap gifts. This week there are a lot of goals to accomplish as Christmas is fastly approaching! Well good luck everyone!

Ahwwwwwwwww. You guys are great!!!! thanks!! Yeah i think i started getting the sore thoart on the way to Ohio but when i got there it really kicked in. Ill be back in Ohio next week (Columbus).

Stef...your MY hero!

It was party time last night for us. Went to a friends house and played white elephant (i ended up with Playtex and tampoons!)

Then about midnight we went to a bar which is something Wife and i normally dont get the chance to do much. She got SNOOKERED, not me though...i knew keep myself sober and how she gets when shes like that and i would be in for a super time when we got home...Sure enough BINGO. She was like a women poissed.

I was SOO much more confident at the party last night too. I mean i have a LONG was to go but my confidence levels were huge. I was in the midddle of the group and almost the life of the party. I just felt much better about myself and totaly shocked myself how much of the life of the party i became.

What does all this have to do with exercise? NOTHING :P I just love you guys!

Well i ate prolly a little too much at the party but hey...it was a party. So i better hit the Gym today. Its week 9 of C25k..the last week which means 3 30min runs. hope i can do it..The 28mins runs were hard and its just 2 more mins after all.

MM - I was thinking the exact same thing as you said!

Although I was laughing at the same time because I could hear my husband saying the same about me!

These guys are proud of us, though, you know!

Elliptical: 8.32 mi., 90 min.

Wt. Training: 40 min.

Treadmill: 1.98 mi., 30 min.

Is the surgery still slated for Dec 20?

Is the surgery still slated for Dec 20?

jm-yes, the surgery is 10 days away. I saw my surgeon on the 3rd and paid the $ and signed the Op permit, they also took those lovely pictures with the paper underwear. I'm getting very nervous but also very excited!

Angel, I am so excited for you. I can't hardly wait to hear how you're feeling afterwards. If I don't get to say it beforehand, good luck to you. I'm sure you'll do great!!!!!

Ok, so I fell off the wagon, slightly, ok, maybe more than slightly.....whatever! Point is, I'm here, still at the same damned weight. Arrrgggggg. My goal was to lose 75lbs by my one year, which is march 5th. I've lost 42. Sooo not even close.

So I worked out with the trainer, and I counted calories today. 2300 Calories consumed. (I know, a lot, do I need a fill? I don't know....) 950 calories burned. 10 minute warm up on bike, 1hr legs with trainer. Grand total 1350 calories consumed???!!!???!!!

Is this not enough work? Too much food? Am I crazy to think that I can't possibly lose weight doing this. I'm completely mental, and have been for about a month. Lets just say that overtime is over (has been for a week) and I need to get my but moving and maybe need a fill?!? I don't know. Let me know what you guys think. I totally value your opinions over my own!!!!:(

Here is a story to cheer you up! In my effort to encourage my wife to exercise i said i would go to the step class with her. What a TOTAL disaster it was! I have NO co-ordination. I looked like a total fool jumping around. Ow well.

I kept going the wrong way.. then as soon as i got a step right it changed again. If anyone has seen that esposide from Raymond....yeah...

I can laugh at myself at least. Never again. I was proud of my wife for going.

JM.... I feel your pain. I had a total candy meltdown last week. I just couldnt stop eating it. But im back on track now..phew.

Ill read your post again tomorrow see if can offer any advice...going to bed now zzzzzzzz...still got a stupid sinius infection.

Wow your really brave having it right befor Christmas. Well at least you will have more recovery time.

Whos-The day after my surgery, the 21st, is my 2-Year Bandiversary. I picked that day for just that reason. I'm able to take off time around Christmas because the boy I take care of is on break from school and one of the Nurses that I work with is also on break from school and can fill-in for me, she did that with my Band surgery 2 years ago. The only bummer about having surgery at this time of the year, is that you miss out on all the Holiday festivities.