Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you thankful for this week? - 8/31/2020

So what is everyone thankful for this week?

I am thankful that the summer heat is starting to subside here and I've been able to get outside for my walking again.

I'm also thankful that I haven't had any tolerance issues with any of the foods I've tried so far, though admittedly I have been playing it safe and not branching out too much yet.

I'm also thankful that my bosses informed me of my raise for this year and it is beyond generous.

• I am also super grateful for summer's end being in sight and for the rain we got recently!
  • This may be controversial, but I am grateful for movie theaters re-opening.
  • I am grateful for being prescribed an anti-depressant that seems to be helping lift the veil a bit.

Great post idea!

I love this!

I'm grateful for the fact that I get to spend so much time with my kids this year.(even though the reason why sucks)

I'm grateful I finally got to have my sleeve surgery and that I have so many supporting family and friends.

And I'm so so thankful for my husband, who's done everything imaginable to make sure we could afford the surgery and that my recovery was comfortable. He's a good guy.

I am thankful for my upcoming five day weekend and mini vacation.

I am thankful for my weight loss.

I am thankful for all of the energy I have post-op.

I am grateful to be making out ok despite losing my job last March.

I am grateful that my VSG happened as scheduled, that I am 2 weeks out with a basically fine recovery.

I am grateful for life, health, strength and family.

I am thankful that the desert heat is dying down finally.

I am grateful that my health is still getting better.

I am thankful that my body can work and not be sore all the time anymore.

I am thankful for my very supportive chosen family, who go out of their ways to help me succeed.

1 hour ago, Pandemonium said:

So what is everyone thankful for this week?

I am thankful that the summer heat is starting to subside here and I've been able to get outside for my walking again.

I'm also thankful that I haven't had any tolerance issues with any of the foods I've tried so far, though admittedly I have been playing it safe and not branching out too much yet.

I'm also thankful that my bosses informed me of my raise for this year and it is beyond generous.

I know that's right! Things are looking up for you, especially during this tough time. Congrats!!

I am grateful to have made it to see my 40th birthday today. My baby boy only made it to see his 10th.

I will turn 40 again next year and Celebrate on someone's island! 🤭😉

I am grateful that I lost my grief weight of 40lbs, plus an additional 10, totaling 50lbs down by my 40th birthday.

I am grateful for my family and friends, who love and support me.

Thank you for this beautiful post. Sometimes we need to sit in our thoughts to focus on what we are grateful for.

I'm grateful that my husband and I are able to work from home during COVID.

I'm grateful for the extra time I've been able to spend with my children.

I'm grateful for my health, and for my new body that's able to keep up with the active person that has always been inside me.