Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone have a Protein Water they’ve tried that they really enjoy and would recommend?

Thanks!

I'm a big fan of Isopure Plus zero carb Protein Drink. It's not thick like many Protein waters. I drank a couple every morning for the first several months after surgery. (10g protein per small bottle.). My favorite is grape.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Isopure-Plus-Carb-Protein-Drink/dp/B002RWYOP6

I like Premier Protein Clear. I can only find the peach flavor but it’s decent and it’s a million times easier for me to drink VS. the regular Premier Protein Shakes right now.

Another vote for Premier Clear Protein Drinks. I’m still in search of a shake that my system likes. So far, I’ve had unfriendly digestive experiences with Premier Protein shake and boost max,

I personally found the Premier clear way too sweet. I didn't like sweets much before but since surgery things are so much sweeter.
I can tolerate the Protein20. I've had berry and coconut, and I can't say I like them, but I can get them down and they help me get my Protein, so it works. I do find them less sweet than Premier, so if Premier is too sweet for you you might like them.

Sent from my moto g(6) using BariatricPal mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products