Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite Grocery Products

Hi- I’m going to Aldi’s tomorrow. What goodies should I look for?

Obviously, Zero Carb bread (I didn't love it, but you HAVE to try it to know!)

Frozen Avocado Chunks (if you like Avocado in smoothies

Probiotic Keto Cookies

Bacon and Jalapeno Cheddar cheese (or is that just me??)

Brie/Smoked Oysters (Again...just me?? I have the Brie and Smoked Oysters as a "treat" lunch or dinner with Crunchmaster Protein Crackers that I get at Publix)

Grass Fed Ground Beef/Stew Meat/Lamb - the meats are usually organic and surprisingly good!

chicken Sausage

Deli meat and cheese

Thanks so much, Kelly, for your detailed reply!
I was disappointed that no one responded when I remembered there were some Aldi loving posters!
Really appreciate it & will check it out!

Just discovered this Starburst sugar-free drink mix, and it is delicious! I haven't tried the other flavors, but I love the strawberry. Box of 6 single-serving packets is $1 at most stores.

588533196_StarburstAllPink.thumb.png.af79ca55191107d8d035d1a1722f3f12.png

On 3/4/2021 at 7:27 AM, BigSue said:

Just discovered this Starburst sugar-free drink mix, and it is delicious! I haven't tried the other flavors, but I love the strawberry. Box of 6 single-serving packets is $1 at most stores.

588533196_StarburstAllPink.thumb.png.af79ca55191107d8d035d1a1722f3f12.png

That looks amazing! I have never seen it. I will have to try a different store next time I go shopping. I love pink starburst

1 hour ago, lizonaplane said:

That looks amazing! I have never seen it. I will have to try a different store next time I go shopping. I love pink starburst

I've seen it at Dollar General, Walmart, and Walgreens. I also tried the blue raspberry and cherry, which are also good, but the all pink strawberry is still my favorite. I bought a larger size of that (packets that make a gallon). I make it half-strength.

I just found out that there's now a Skittles drink mix, which is sold at Walmart but sadly, they were out of stock.

On 4/23/2021 at 5:46 PM, BigSue said:

I've seen it at Dollar General, Walmart, and Walgreens. I also tried the blue raspberry and cherry, which are also good, but the all pink strawberry is still my favorite. I bought a larger size of that (packets that make a gallon). I make it half-strength.

I just found out that there's now a Skittles drink mix, which is sold at Walmart but sadly, they were out of stock.

I don't have a dollar general or a walmart near me, but there's a walgreens pretty close. I'm on vacation right now so I'll see if I can find one here! Thanks!

1 hour ago, lizonaplane said:

I don't have a dollar general or a Walmart near me, but there's a walgreens pretty close. I'm on vacation right now so I'll see if I can find one here! Thanks!

Haha, that's crazy... I live in a rural area, so I only have Dollar Generals near me! There are at least 4 Dollar general stores closer to my house than any grocery store. You can get these on Amazon, but they're way overpriced there.

On 4/25/2021 at 9:52 AM, BigSue said:

Haha, that's crazy... I live in a rural area, so I only have Dollar Generals near me! There are at least 4 Dollar general stores closer to my house than any grocery store. You can get these on Amazon, but they're way overpriced there.

OMG! I went to Walgreens where I'm on vacation and I picked up 3 boxes of strawberry and one of cherry and they are amazing!!!

Yeah I live near Boston and there's a Family Dollar a few towns over but it's hard to park there. I can go to Dollar General when I visit my friend in NC next month. There's a Walmart about a half hour away from where I live but I don't usually make the trek out there. The Walgreens is about 10 minutes away. I don't usually go there since there are 2 CVSs in walking distance, but it's worth it since these are sooo good.

I told my friend about them and she was intrigued too!

1 minute ago, lizonaplane said:

OMG! I went to Walgreens where I'm on vacation and I picked up 3 boxes of strawberry and one of cherry and they are amazing!!!

Yeah I live near Boston and there's a Family Dollar a few towns over but it's hard to park there. I can go to Dollar General when I visit my friend in NC next month. There's a Walmart about a half hour away from where I live but I don't usually make the trek out there. The Walgreens is about 10 minutes away. I don't usually go there since there are 2 CVSs in walking distance, but it's worth it since these are sooo good.

I told my friend about them and she was intrigued too!

So glad you were able to find them and that you like them, too!

On 8/22/2020 at 9:49 AM, kellym1220 said:

See the source imageI had these last night with some salsa and YUM! The regular chips don't do much for me, but these were really food! I'm going to try and make nachos with them!

The ranch flavor are really good too (just tried them). Thanks for the tip.

On 1/23/2021 at 4:10 PM, SAS11 said:

I have found several great foods recently, and I’m going to post each in a different comment. I absolutely love these muffins. They come in multiple flavors. I eat one every day after I’ve gotten all of my Protein in.

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

It took forever to figure out who carried the various flavors of these, but I found them and tried the banana chocolate chip Verion and they are really good. Thanks for the tip.