Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does everyone get a boob job after weight loss?

Mine are just empty now but not any droopier than they were before my weight loss. I went from an 18E to a 10E. I’m not that interested in a breast reduction. I’ve just bought good supportive underwear. I do like not having to readjust myself to get my breasts out of the way when I go to bed. And I don’t have to buy a larger size in anything just to fit my breasts in.

I ended up with pretty empty boobs after weight loss. No implants for me, but I did get a breast lift, which I am extremely happy with as I now have the perky boobs of a teenager. Yeah, they are way smaller than they were pre-wls, but man, nothing beats being able to walk around bra-less and having my boobs still stand up on thier own (I’m a 30C today, 33” bust, 28.5” underbust)

I ended up with pretty empty boobs after weight loss. No implants for me, but I did get a breast lift, which I am extremely happy with as I now have the perky boobs of a teenager. Yeah, they are way smaller than they were pre-wls, but man, nothing beats being able to walk around bra-less and having my boobs still stand up on thier own (I’m a 30C today, 33” bust, 28.5” underbust)

Thats awesome! Yes I may just get a breast lift if need be but I honestly hope I don't need one [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N970U using BariatricPal mobile app

Mine are just empty now but not any droopier than they were before my weight loss. I went from an 18E to a 10E. I’m not that interested in a breast reduction. I’ve just bought good supportive underwear. I do like not having to readjust myself to get my breasts out of the way when I go to bed. And I don’t have to buy a larger size in anything just to fit my breasts in.
Yesss thats wonderful!!! I bet u can breathe easier now and things are much better fitting. When u say flat, like not soo full? Mine are extremely full now and I'm pre surgery 42DD I never had perky boobs but always full. I just pray they don't fall too much

I really want a lift, but I'm not keen on implants. I'd rather be way smaller and not have to stuff them into my bra.

I lost nearly all the volume in my breasts. They were flat and deflated, but not necessarily droopy. I chose to get implants, and I'm very very pleased with them 😍

I’m getting a lift + implants in January. I went from a 42DDD to now barely filling a 36D. My implants will be smallish, just enough to fill back out my cups. I want them perky & full :)

I just got the lift (no implants) because I always had big boobs and they were completely deflated after my weight loss. I looked like i was 90 years old. I did NOT want implants because I was always envious of people who had small breasts. So now I have the perky teenage breasts like the above posters. I'm a 36B - which is perfect for me. I'm very happy with the results and wish I'd have done it years ago! (although if I'd have done it years ago, I probably would have had to have it re-done after the massive weight loss....so it's probably just as well that i waited!)

Not me.. lol I'm glad I lost my man boobs.. totally gone...

Mine are a little "deflated", but I have no plans to have a lift or implants. A good bra seems to make them presentable for the public.

The only plastics I am remotely interested in would be for my arms. These saggy, flappy things are an embarrassment.

13 hours ago, anniedebbie said:

Does everyone lose their boobs when they lose alot of weight? I don't want to have any plastic surgery but I also don't want my boobs to droop.

Is there a way to prevent this?

not really. I went from a 34H to a 32FF. I'm just lucky. You could try butterfly exercise with dumb bells.

Make sure you wear supportive bras as you lose weight. It’ll be an expense, but keep sizing down as necessary. I’m a stay-at-home mom and cheap so I didn’t do this. I kept wearing bras that were way too big around the house. This may have contributed to the sagging I have going on now. I’m interested in at least a lift at some point, maybe implants too.

Make sure you wear supportive bras as you lose weight. It’ll be an expense, but keep sizing down as necessary. I’m a stay-at-home mom and cheap so I didn’t do this. I kept wearing bras that were way too big around the house. This may have contributed to the sagging I have going on now. I’m interested in at least a lift at some point, maybe implants too.

Thank you!! Are u breast feeding? I currently have no kids and I wonder if most people who need a boob job had kids before weight loss