Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight gain.....



Recommended Posts

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Gaslighting ❤

I think i'll start a drinking game ..... every time you say gaslight... i should take a shot..... If only i weren't at work... that could be fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, BayougirlMrsS said:

I think i'll start a drinking game ..... every time you say gaslight... i should take a shot..... If only i weren't at work... that could be fun

Change of narrative to avoid the facts presented

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

see this is when i wish i knew how to put those memes on here...... (for real, i wish i knew)

Gaslight.... drink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now i have to go learn how.... What.... gaslight.... drink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Avoidance of subject matter

Gaslight..... drink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

You don't know me, you don't know my life and you don't know my family. And to say a person is racist.... you need to check your self before you come at me with that crap.

What I do know is what you have posted, which is blatantly racist

Are your welfare check won't cover your weave and nail....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

What I do know is what you have posted, which is blatantly racist

Are your welfare check won't cover your weave and nail....

No .... it's not.... posting the meme in the first place was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Change of narrative

well heck... i went google it... but it keeps wanting me to make a meme.... I don't want to make one... This is harder then it seems....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

well heck... i went google it... but it keeps wanting me to make a meme.... I don't want to make one... This is harder then it seems....

Being a decent person? I agree.

Edited by GreenTealael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

No .... it's not.... posting the meme in the first place was

You expect anyone to believe that this is racist:

76989d1ba8359581cb5939f5605f81ab.jpg.92c06a04a69c35f64df51f8b9ab922a3.jpg

But this post of yours is not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Being a decent person? I agree.

no, i got that.....

i'm talking about learning how to post memes.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×