Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight gain.....

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Address it all.

Lord....that's a lot of stuff

13 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

This is a weight shaming hegemonic narrative

this.... teach me. Im a step for step girl...

i tell you what..... you are going to have to give me a little time. I have avoided work for far too long today and it's friday so i get off at 3 ..... I have some invoice i have to get done....

I will get back with you...

Just now, BayougirlMrsS said:

i tell you what..... you are going to have to give me a little time. I have avoided work for far too long today and it's friday so i get off at 3 ..... I have some invoice i have to get done....

i promise

Just now, BayougirlMrsS said:

Sure let's address this first: Dog whistling and triggering language

Screenshot_2020-07-31-10-18-10.png

1 hour ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

What..... asking about medicare/medicaid..... that reaching... but ok.

Another example of feigned innocence. That post wasn't a sincere question about Medicare, just as this post wasn't a genuine question about weight gain.

You seem to have a need to put others down for a myriad of reasons including gaining weight (on a WLS forum of all places) or for being in the unfortunate position of needing to rely on government benefits (did you return your stimulus check?). And then there is the subtle and not so subtle racism you display, by referring to weaves and protesting. Do I need to bring up when you posted COVID is being overblown to make Trump look bad?

Edited by sillykitty

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces". Matthew 7:6

IMG_5676.jpeg

I consider myself to be progressive and liberal. I’ve learned recently that it’s not ok just to be “not racist” in a passive way. We have to stand up for our fellow American citizens and live in an anti racist society.

(We also need to care for everyone in poverty and provide freaking insurance to everyone.)

I read this post on Instagram and realized how much I still have to learn and understand.

B25B4751-0556-4AFE-A7AF-75917528F74E.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I consider myself to be progressive and liberal. I’ve learned recently that it’s not ok just to be “not racist” in a passive way. We have to stand up for our fellow American citizens and live in an anti racist society.

(We also need to care for everyone in poverty and provide freaking insurance to everyone.)

I read this post on Instagram and realized how much I still have to learn and understand.

B25B4751-0556-4AFE-A7AF-75917528F74E.jpeg

We need a LOVE button 😍

How does everyone seem to have so much free time at work? I might have chosen the wrong profession...

The Forum Rules and Guidelines state:

Disrespectful and Hurtful Posts are Forbidden

In addition, “bashing” of individuals is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, statements that a person is:

• Lazy for choosing one type of weight loss surgery over another
  • Unprepared for or undeserving of weight loss surgery because of
  • Deserving of complications or disappointing weight loss because of their choice of weight loss surgery

This tread is now frozen.