Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight gain.....

49 minutes ago, Kayylaa said:

Maybe for the same reason you’re on here??? A lot of people have lots jobs which it turns affects their mental health.

You are correct. I'm lucky that i do still have a job.

i love spongebob... i use to watch it every day with my grandkids. That is a funny cartoon. But i really like Teen titans.....

We can go back and forth all day.... but is it really worth it? So just tell me if you want to continue or move on? I'm good with either... to be honest, i'm kinda getting bored.

Just now, BayougirlMrsS said:

i love spongebob... i use to watch it every day with my grandkids. That is a funny cartoon. But i really like Teen titans.....

We can go back and forth all day.... but is it really worth it? So just tell me if you want to continue or move on? I'm good with either... to be honest, i'm kinda getting bored.

Changing narrative, dismissal of evidence

2 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:
2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

76989d1ba8359581cb5939f5605f81ab.thumb.jpg.33ac0aa01b003a22e1e0905642485aa1.jpg

ding ding.... and we have a winner. I was wondering when you'd pull that one out. Only took a few posts. I knew you had it in ya and you didn't disappoint

I wish you made a different response to GT’s picture. Even if you thought you were making a joke 😢.

I’m Just putting this here:

“If we share our shame story with the wrong person, they can easily become one more piece of flying debris in an already dangerous storm.”
Brene Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection

8 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I wish you made a different response to GT’s picture. Even if you thought you were making a joke 😢.

You know i value your opinion... and that's no joke (you know that). I really do like everyone... including GT. and i have never based my opinion on someone solely on what the looked like.... tall, short, thin, fat, straight, gay, ..... whatever (every life has value). But, she said herself .... she knew she didn't like me.... and that's fine, i know i'm not everyone's cup of tea..... but i'm also not going to back down when i'm called out on something.

So, why is it ok for her to post that and for me not to be offended by it?

13 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

You know i value your opinion... and that's no joke (you know that). I really do like everyone... including GT. and i have never based my opinion on someone solely on what the looked like.... tall, short, thin, fat, straight, gay, ..... whatever (every life has value). But, she said herself .... she knew she didn't like me.... and that's fine, i know i'm not everyone's cup of tea..... but i'm also not going to back down when i'm called out on something.

So, why is it ok for her to post that and for me not to be offended by it?

When did I say that? Where?

Screenshot_2020-07-31-12-06-35.thumb.png.3724f716f773b9a00d2e48603ab1f0a2.png

Edited by GreenTealael

48 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

That response shows @BayougirlMrsS's true colors. It proves that not only does she have a long history disparaging others she feels she's superior to, but that she is also a racist.

15 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

That response shows @BayougirlMrsS's true colors. It proves that not only does she have a long history disparaging others she feels she's superior to, but that she is also a racist.

WHAT!!! OMG.... Lord please help me to not go the heck off on this woman. You don't know me, you don't know my life and you don't know my family. And to say a person is racist.... you need to check your self before you come at me with that crap.

There is sooooo much i could say right now.... but i'm just going to give you and your heart to the Lord....

I really didn't take this all that seriously before.....

4 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

WHAT!!! OMG.... Lord please help me to not go the heck off on this woman. You don't know me, you don't know my life and you don't know my family. And to say a person is racist.... you need to check your self before you come at me with that crap.

There is sooooo much i could say right now.... but i'm just going to give you and your heart to the Lord....

I really didn't take this all that seriously before.....

So say it. I'm curious - You had no problem "calling me down"....

i feel so honored that you are taking the time to go back over 8 years to find crap on me.... I'm sure if you look a little harder you can find more. But then again, i'm sure if i looked hard enough i could find some sentence that makes some of you look bad.... But it's fine... that's where we differ.... i can admit my faults without blaming others. I can still appreciate their opinions without calling them names.

1 minute ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

i feel so honored that you are taking the time to go back over 8 years to find crap on me.... I'm sure if you look a little harder you can find more. But then again, i'm sure if i looked hard enough i could find some sentence that makes some of you look bad.... But it's fine... that's where we differ.... i can admit my faults without blaming others. I can still appreciate their opinions without calling them names.

Gaslighting ❤

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

So say it. I'm curious - You had no problem "calling me down"....

ohhhhh so now that you have "others" you want to continue..... Girl please.... i am not one to back down. You don't intimidate me in the least....

1 minute ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

ohhhhh so now that you have "others" you want to continue..... Girl please.... i am not one to back down. You don't intimidate me in the least....

Gaslighting ❤