Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight gain.....

Just this ..... thanks to all of you for being on this site.... i appreciate and admire you all. We are all here for the same purpose.... to live the best and healthiest lives we can. I wish you all the best in life always.

you all are great people and wonderful role models..... I look up to you all

@BayougirlMrsS

It's not just you making post's like this. We are are all entitled to an opinion or rant. It's ok to disagree.

We had weight loss surgery because of after own struggles with weight, RIght? We are here for support. I hope anyone struggling with weight gain stays on the site.

download.png

6 hours ago, JessLess said:

I just returned to say I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a relative during COVID is a special kind of h3ll. May he rest in Power.

Thank you i appreciate the ❤

I lost one of my Aunts to COVID could not attend the funeral because of regulations, another Uncle was deathly ill but survived and my stepfather passed from a major stoke and we could not hold a proper funeral.

Some people are not worried about their weight right now

This pandemic affected so many aspects of many of our lives. It has become increasingly difficult to watch people i.e. @BayougirlMrsS @Riva_G. @New&Improved disingenuously ask questions they clearly don't want the answers to, get annoyed with hearing about it, or use the opportunity to showcase their feigned superiority (in that order)

Disingenuously.... hmmmm .... if that's what you think, you have every right to. Just like i have mine. I'm annoyed with how judgmental some people are when they have a difference of opinion. and as far as "superiority".... again your opinion.... i for one don't think anyone is superior to me or that i'm superior to anyone. I am who i am....

Is it my fault you and or your family couldn't have a funeral.... No. so don't blame me for this. I had my own battles with my husband and covid.

Your right some people don't care about there weight right now......But i'm also not the one who thought nothing about getting on a plane and flying to Fl to get more Plastic Surgery in the middle of an epidemic... so don't come at me with a "superiority" you choose yourself when you did that You made yourself "superior"..... So yes... now i'm calling you down for thinking you and your plastic surgery was more important.

44 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Disingenuously.... hmmmm .... if that's what you think, you have every right to. Just like i have mine. I'm annoyed with how judgmental some people are when they have a difference of opinion. and as far as "superiority".... again your opinion.... i for one don't think anyone is superior to me or that i'm superior to anyone. I am who i am....

Is it my fault you and or your family couldn't have a funeral.... No. so don't blame me for this. I had my own battles with my husband and covid.

Your right some people don't care about there weight right now......But i'm also not the one who thought nothing about getting on a plane and flying to Fl to get more plastic surgery in the middle of an epidemic... so don't come at me with a "superiority" you choose yourself when you did that You made yourself "superior"..... So yes... now i'm calling you down for thinking you and your plastic surgery was more important.

Thanks for proving exactly who i thought you were ❤

16 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Thanks for proving exactly who i thought you were ❤

Your welcome..... glad to help

13 hours ago, sillykitty said:

And I'm the one who attacks those who don't agree with me ....

QkEuufM.gif.b716b1db0687014f2511723614599e49.gif

When have you seen me attack before? But i won't be bullied by people who think i'll back down.

8 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

When have you seen me attack before? But i won't be bullied by people who think i'll back down.

Bullied? Report it ❤

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Bullied? Report it ❤

i'm not a pansy @ss that report when someone has a difference of opinion...... I've been on this site since 2009 and trust that i've agreed to disagree before....

some people can take the truth and some can't. Those who can't, attack. I'm a big girl, i can handle a few people disagreeing with me..... it's the way of the world. Don't need to hold up a sign or burn any buildings down.... it's just a WLS site.... not going to affect my world.

Just now, GreenTealael said:

*you're ❤

Girl thank you..... my world was fixing to come to an end..... i hate when i get those mixed up.... you know like there and their.... to and too...... I just can't sleep at night. dang that was a close one

Just now, BayougirlMrsS said:

i'm not a pansy @ss that report when someone has a difference of opinion...... I've been on this site since 2009 and trust that i've agreed to disagree before....

some people can take the truth and some can't. Those who can't, attack. I'm a big girl, i can handle a few people disagreeing with me..... it's the way of the world. Don't need to hold up a sign or burn any buildings down.... it's just a WLS site.... not going to affect my world.

Oh well I am, Let me show you how :

Screenshot_2020-07-31-08-31-04.thumb.png.207d620c96e2a4720bef1e60c6ffe823.png

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Oh well I am, Let me show you how :

Screenshot_2020-07-31-08-31-04.thumb.png.207d620c96e2a4720bef1e60c6ffe823.png

lol.... i didn't shame anyone.... pretty sure that was you calling me down.... but hey, do what you must. can't handle a little disagreement.

6 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

lol.... i didn't shame anyone.... pretty sure that was you calling me down.... but hey, do what you must. can't handle a little disagreement.

surgery shaming

17 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Your right some people don't care about there weight right now......But i'm also not the one who thought nothing about getting on a plane and flying to Fl to get more plastic surgery in the middle of an epidemic... so don't come at me with a "superiority" you choose yourself when you did that You made yourself "superior"..... So yes... now i'm calling you down for thinking you and your plastic surgery was more important.

Gaslighting

17 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:
24 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Bullied? Report it ❤

Profiling microaggressions

17 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Don't need to hold up a sign or burn any buildings down.... it's just a WLS site.... not going to affect my world.

76989d1ba8359581cb5939f5605f81ab.thumb.jpg.33ac0aa01b003a22e1e0905642485aa1.jpg