First.... I know this is the Rants & Raves section. This is why i'm posting it here!!!! Trust that i know i will get flack for this.... I'm confused about how people are gaining weight during the Covid..... Shouldn't people be losing? It would seem to me that with people not having to get up and go to work they would have more time to dedicate to there diet and exercise. People have been complaining for YEARSSSSS that they don't have time to plan their meal and don't have time to exercise. What about now? What's stopping people from either... growing there on veggies or buying them and having more time to food prep. Also, why aren't people taking the time to exercise more.... walking, running, yoga, stretching..... repurposing those milk jugs and filling them with water/sand. Grab those resistance bands and use them or the exercise equipment you are using as a clothes hanger....... I just really don't understand. Not trying to be mean.... i really just don't understand. There is no way i'm the only person that has these questions.