Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Doing good on Optifast liquid and counting down to August 28 surgery date. At present doing well with Bari melts Vitamins, and liquids including 48 oz no sugar, no calories along with Optifast shakes. First 2 days was rough, however on the 3rd day till now all is good. Anxious and nervous as I count down on the days. Next week Friday is surgery day.

Hi Everyone!
I had my surgery 8/20 and I’m still sore but excited for this journey !

That is quite possible especially if you had sugar issues. I would wait at least 90 days as long as nothing major before going to an eye doctor for new glasses. If it seems to be a bigger issue definitely get that checked out. I know my moms glasses needs changed greatly after surgery

Eddy Blaine Brown II

It turns out it was the anti nausea patch I wore behind my ear for the surgery. The nurse called me 2 days after going home to check on me. She confirmed that vision would return to normal a few days after removing the patch. And it did!

Sent using BariatricPal mobile app

Had mines the 8/20 I’m still in the hospital mines was more complicated because of scar tissue from previous surgeries appendix and gallbladder removal. The only pain I have is GAS OMG

August 4th for this girl. Conversion from sleeve to RYN, with large type III hernia repair. Everything went great. I feel great but have lots of limitations until hernia repair heals. Doing 3-4 walks a day. Best part... I am getting out of vacuuming and scooping cat boxes for a few more weeks! :) Dr’s orders.

On 8/23/2020 at 1:10 AM, KrissyNY said:

Yayy!! Although I am so nervous and yet excited , my surgery day is tomorrow morning at 7:30am August 24th 😬😬😬🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Hi hope it went well!! Let us know

On 8/22/2020 at 5:25 PM, jessjersey13 said:

Hi Everyone!
I had my surgery 8/20 and I’m still sore but excited for this journey !

Glad you made it through how are you doing today

On 8/23/2020 at 7:05 AM, denizzzzzz said:

Surgery is tomorrow, 8/24 at 7:30am. Today is going to be a bit more tough since I can only have liquids but I’m excited and anxious for tomorrow and for this life change :)

Hi hope it went well!! Looking forward to your update

Preparing for my surgery on August 31st; nervous, but oh so ready for this journey.
Good luck everyone wherever you are in your pre or post op journey.

On 08/25/2020 at 17:02, tarotcardreader said:

Hi hope it went well!! Looking forward to your update

Hi! Surgery went well, no surprises or anything unexpected according to my surgeon. The gas pain is finally better today as I was able to expel some and I walked a lot to get it moving around. I still get bouts of nausea and cramps that last 2-4 seconds when I drink something but they said it’s normal. I will admit, forcing myself to drink is so difficult. I also admit that I get bouts of “buyers remorse” but I know it’s because I’m stressed about the nausea and struggling to have an appetite to reach my Fluid and Protein intake. I’m just trying to take this day-by-day.

On 08/26/2020 at 08:33, denizzzzzz said:

Hi! Surgery went well, no surprises or anything unexpected according to my surgeon. The gas pain is finally better today as I was able to expel some and I walked a lot to get it moving around. I still get bouts of nausea and cramps that last 2-4 seconds when I drink something but they said it’s normal. I will admit, forcing myself to drink is so difficult. I also admit that I get bouts of “buyers remorse” but I know it’s because I’m stressed about the nausea and struggling to have an appetite to reach my Fluid and Protein intake. I’m just trying to take this day-by-day.

Glad your surgery went well. I broke down crying my second day in the hospital due to a bad reaction to the anesthesia. I was puking and dry heaving and all I wanted was ginger ale to settle my stomach but I wasn’t allowed. Things did get better and just remember to take it one day at a time.