Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The amount of health issues in my body is becoming to roughly everything after WLS, it feels like.

A few days ago I had to be omitted to the hospital because of stomach pains, and pains in my right side of vagina! I have this pressure that feels like I really need to pee along with some not so easily detected stomach pains. Drs THINK it is a passed kidney stone since they could not find anything wrong with neither gallbladder nor bladder or kidneys on CT. My urine is red from blood, sorry about the TMI.

And since I am what I am, and the pains keep on subsiding, I have started to think maybe it is not a kidney stone, but something else, but what? Worst case cancer, that is were I am at. I am also freezing to death - have all my furnace on max, in july! The pain killers (aspirin, paralgin forte, regular paracetamol) makes me vomit and have what I call dumping. Also having trouble swallowing it.

Only thing that helps is morfin. But it does not relive the pressure on the bladder/vagina, only the pains and it makes me sleepy.

So I turn to a trusted circle of people in hopes that someone might recognize the description and might tell me about their own experience and what we are looking for.

I want to preface this by saying I am NOT a medical professional, but i know some people on this site ARE, so they're going to know way more than I do (so take all this with a grain of salt...)

I would think a malignant tumor would show up on the CT scan. And kidney stones DO cause bloody urine and are quite painful. And people DO pass them, so it's not out of the question that you may have already passed it by the time you were checked. At any rate, I would be surprised if any of this piece is related to RNY.

the vomiting you have isn't dumping - that's caused by eating too much sugar. Not sure what would be causing that - although aspirin can be hard on your stomach (the other two you mentioned typically aren't, though...)

the freezing thing is extremely common in WLS patients.

I was right. Again.
Might have been a kidney stone at the time I wrote this, but it escalated. It was the gallbladder. So now I have decided to have it removed.

23 minutes ago, MsMocie said:

I was right. Again.
Might have been a kidney stone at the time I wrote this, but it escalated. It was the gallbladder. So now I have decided to have it removed.

I"m sorry to hear about your gall bladder, but at least they figured out what the problem was!!