Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Progress Photos - 6 Months!

Today marks 6 months Post Op!! I'm thrilled with the progress so far, and look forward to continuing my journey. I'm down 71lbs so far. I need to lose 19 more to get to a "normal" BMI, but would ultimately like to lose another 10 after that, to get down to 130.

My before pictures are from my sister's bridal shower and wedding, the only time I let someone actually take my picture. I hated being the "fat bridesmaid" though! Please forgive the tight clothes in my "after" picture, but I wanted to wear something that would really show off the the progress I've made. Someday I hope to be confident to wear tight clothes like that out in public, but not yet! LOL!!

6 month progress.jpg

fat bridesmaid2.jpg

fat bridesmaid.jpg

You look great! You and I have similar stats but I am at 9 months. Keep up the good work!

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! Reality sets in when we look at before and after pics. CONGRATULATIONS!!🎉

Well there you are!! Nice work, lady. You must be feeling like a gazillion bucks. ♥️🔥💪🏼

P.S. I don't think your clothes are too tight at all. In fact, I think your top could go down a size...i see some pooling fabric at the side! My own personal motto is the tighter the better. Show em what you got, baby.

P.P.S. Loving that ottoman in the background...would go perfectly in my tv room, lol

Wow! That is an amazing transformation! Keep up the good work 👍🏼

Thank you everyone!! When I look at myself in the mirror I see some changes, but when I look at the photos, I can really see the difference!!

Edited by ChubRub

Oh gosh! You look amazing! Well done!

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Well there you are!! Nice work, lady. You must be feeling like a gazillion bucks. ♥️🔥💪🏼

P.S. I don't think your clothes are too tight at all. In fact, I think your top could go down a size...i see some pooling fabric at the side! My own personal motto is the tighter the better. Show em what you got, baby.

P.P.S. Loving that ottoman in the background...would go perfectly in my tv room, lol

If I had your figure, I'd wear skin tight clothes all of the time too!! LOL!!! Or walk around naked!!

You look awesome! You could totally go out in public in that! Great job!

Wonderful!