Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery Cost

Dr. stover in Miami. Certified with board of plastic surgery. Has excellent bedside manner. Xiluet pronounced like silhouette, has great reviews, pictures for review. They allow you to make payments over 1 year. They offer an In-Stay center for 300 a night that includes nurse care. They have specials. Right now, BBL with Tummy Tuck and Lipo 360 is 8000.00. Make sure you prepare for presurgical testing either with your own pcp or you can pay for it when you get there and that’s around 500.00. All of the drs are compassionate. They practice safety guidelines for safe BBL.

On 06/29/2020 at 19:44, RW1976 said:

Dr. stover in Miami. Certified with board of plastic surgery. Has excellent bedside manner. Xiluet pronounced like silhouette, has great reviews, pictures for review. They allow you to make payments over 1 year. They offer an In-Stay center for 300 a night that includes nurse care. They have specials. Right now, BBL with Tummy Tuck and Lipo 360 is 8000.00. Make sure you prepare for presurgical testing either with your own pcp or you can pay for it when you get there and that’s around 500.00. All of the drs are compassionate. They practice safety guidelines for safe BBL.

Wow. Excellent info. I am concerned with cost but not as much as I’m concerned with safety and quality. I’m seriously considering traveling to Miami.

There are YouTube reviews of all of the surgeons at xiluetmiami. Check those out and definitely hold them to strict safety questions. These drs are highly educated and knowledgeable about safety precautions. I’ve heard some ppl say their coordinators were not prompt. My coordinator always answers any questions I have. But, that might be something you research along with any safety and quality questions u might have for your consultation. I hope this info helps.

I went with Hospital BC in Tijuana Mexico, they are affiliated with BariatricPal and the only U.S, owned Hospital there. I had belt lipectomy with butterfly lift, medial thigh lift and breast augmentation. Everything was included, transportation to and from the airport, 7 night hospital stay, meals 24, hour care, pre op testing, Faja (x2) compression stockings, etc. $14,350 this also included my companion. I paid $366.40 for two people to fly round trip via Delta airlines. I did have one unexpected expense around $700 but that was all. My surgery was very long. I’m in the process of recovery since I had it June 15th. My surgeon is awesome 👏 I highly recommend them. They have 24 hour valet, nurse and doctor. Even when a nurse could not speak much English I felt they communicated well, and when they needed it the valet translates. I felt safe and knew my Dr. did a good surgery and the staff took care of me despite it being a challenging time due to COVID-19.

https://hospitalbc.com

That’s excellent info, Darktowerdream. Sounds like a great experience!

On 06/13/2020 at 07:59, ms.sss said:

I paid roughly $15K total all-in for a Tummy Tuck (with muscle tightening and flank lipo), breast lift & arm lift (the panniculectomy portion of the TT was covered by insurance...if it wasn’t, I would’ve had to pay an extra $5-6K).

I was in hospital for 2 nights (also covered by insurance).

P.S. the $15K was in Canadian dollars, so that’s like Monopoly money for you U.S.-ers, lol.

P.P.S. Despite the sometimes rough recovery, it was some of the best money I ever spent.

@janc75 : Are you looking to get stuff done soon?? Am excited for you...!

Edited to add: FYI: I had the surgeries in Dec 2019, and the pricing was based on the current prices as at June 2019, when I had my first consult)

ms.sss,
Do you mind sharing which plastic surgeon you went to? I am in Canada also, and your results are amazing! I’d like to make an appointment for a consultation this fall/winter and hope for surgery next summer. It’s stressful and a bit scary trying to find a surgeon. I keep searching online and it’s all a bit overwhelming. I just want to look normal in the end, and not like Mrs. Frankenstein. 🥺

13 hours ago, ResaRoo said:

ms.sss,
Do you mind sharing which plastic surgeon you went to?

Sent u a PM ❤️

Finally had my first consult. I really felt great. I guess my body isn’t as flabby as it is in my mind lol. I was told by this surgeon I did not need a lower body lift. Also I could just go a mini Tummy Tuck if I wished and a lil Lipo. Oh and to exercise and that will take care of my thighs. I am not going with that surgeon. I didn’t feel comfortable. I have two consults next week. Wish me luck!

3 hours ago, janc75 said:

Finally had my first consult. I really felt great. I guess my body isn’t as flabby as it is in my mind lol. I was told by this surgeon I did not need a lower body lift. Also I could just go a mini Tummy Tuck if I wished and a lil Lipo. Oh and to exercise and that will take care of my thighs. I am not going with that surgeon. I didn’t feel comfortable. I have two consults next week. Wish me luck!

Exercise, schmexercise!! LOL!! I do exercise, but skin is skin! Best of luck with the next 2 consults!!

I had my final consult today. I really liked the doctor and his work. My total cost for TT with Lipo of the flanks and implants, and possibly Lipo of my banana roll $12,200! I was just ready to schedule after meeting with him. I was dreading seeing the cost. I even called back and double checked everything was included. My sisters had used this doctor so I saved him for last. I’m so excited. I have to her a mammo first. Surgery most likely in October!!! Sooooo excited.

Edit. He did say he thinks I would be happier with the results for I had a LBL.  I’m just not sure if I’m ready to commit to that. I know this sounds crazy but I think I would prefer to go back in and have the back done. I kinda wanna see what the front results are.  I said will it flatten my butt. He said most people seem to lose their butts when they lose weight. He said you have retained well.  😂. Wasn’t sure how to take that. 😂. He totally had me there. I just felt so good with him. His work is good too. 

1 minute ago, janc75 said:

I had my final consult today. I really liked the doctor and his work. My total cost for TT with Lipo of the flanks and implants, and possibly Lipo of my banana roll $12,200! I was just ready to schedule after meeting with him. I was dreading seeing the cost. I even called back and double checked everything was included. My sisters had used this doctor so I saved him for last. I’m so excited. I have to her a mammo first. Surgery most likely in October!!! Sooooo excited.

Congratulations!

Surgery is October 8th. They could have gotten me in August something or September. I literally had just started a new job so I’m super bummed now I have to wait until October. When I started I told them I had surgery in October and I would have to be off for 2 weeks. Was so tempted to take the August lol. I am super excited not nervous yet ?!?!?!

On 8/9/2020 at 10:49 AM, janc75 said:

Surgery is October 8th. They could have gotten me in August something or September. I literally had just started a new job so I’m super bummed now I have to wait until October. When I started I told them I had surgery in October and I would have to be off for 2 weeks. Was so tempted to take the August lol. I am super excited not nervous yet ?!?!?!

Woo Hoo!!! October will be here before you know it!!!